Stripe X Reverse Stripe = Patternless Examples? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-08-2006, 10:35 PM   #1
BalloonzForU
Stripe X Reverse Stripe = Patternless Examples?

Does anyone have pictures they can post to show an example of a Stripe X Reverse Stripe = Patternless. Please no APTORS or RAPTORS. Nothing against Tremper, I've seen those, they are VERY nice, just would like to see non albinos ones.

Thank you,
Felicia

Old 01-08-2006, 11:15 PM   #2
Jeremy Letkey
These are from a Tremper reverse stripe albino bred to a red stripe. Not totally patternless but this is what you wanted to see right? This is a first generation. By next season I'm sure they will be throwing some beautiful babies. Check the photo gallery Alberto has some amazing animals in there.

I acquired these from Dan Poe of Groovygeckos.
Attached Images

Old 01-08-2006, 11:30 PM   #3
BalloonzForU
Jeremy,

Yes, that's what I'm looking for. The reason I want to see some, is Dan Poe had mentioned to me that my Henrietta looked kind of like one. I had no idea what a non albino one looked like. But I did contact Hailey from IDgecko about Henrietta's parents. Her mom is a Bold Jungle (Het Tang Tremper) and dad is a (this is a mouthful) Jungle Giant Carrot Head Carrot Tail Tremper Albino.

Dan where are you? I know you have some pics you can post too.

Here's my Henrietta. She is awfully dark compared to that first one of yours Jeremy, and I don't think she counts as that type of Patternless. But I like her!

Old 01-09-2006, 01:03 AM   #4
BalloonzForU
Jeremy,

How does it work to get those? Just the Stripe X Reverse Stripe? Or will one of those patternless X patternless do it too? I'm assuming those are harder to come by then an regular Recessive Patternless.

Old 01-09-2006, 05:37 AM   #5
KelliH
I hatched this female from Red Stripe X Jungle Het Stripe. She hatched out looking like a reverse stripe but within weeks she was patternless.
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2006, 08:11 AM   #6
BalloonzForU
WOW Kelli, do you have baby pics of her?

Old 01-09-2006, 12:03 PM   #7
groovygeckos
Hey Felicia, here are a few from that cross. Both pics are of the same clutchmates. Not 100% sure this is the same as the APTOR-Patternless, but should see results from APTOR X (RS X Reverse), this year.

Hey, good looking geckos Jeremy
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2006, 12:10 PM   #8
groovygeckos
A few more.
Attached Images

Old 01-09-2006, 12:22 PM   #9
BalloonzForU
I like those they are pretty neat looking.

Old 01-09-2006, 12:28 PM   #10
groovygeckos
Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!