1.0.1 dumb question for the day - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 10-05-2009, 01:13 AM   #1
Helenthereef
Question 1.0.1 dumb question for the day

OK, I've been hanging around this site for a while now, and have only just worked out that when people list their animals the 1.2 etc refers to sex ratio.

Or so I thought. But if it DOES mean 1 male 2 females etc, than what does this mean?

0.0.8 Borneo bloods

No males No females but 8 undecided?

Halp!

Old 10-05-2009, 01:43 AM   #2
hhmoore
males.females.unknown
so 0.0.8 means either that they haven't been sexed; or it was attempted, but the findings are uncertain

Old 10-05-2009, 01:58 AM   #3
Helenthereef
Thank you, I knew there was a simple answer somewhere.
Consider me educated (for today).

Old 10-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #4
Kingetula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
Thank you, I knew there was a simple answer somewhere.
Consider me educated (for today).
That's not a dumb question. If it is, all of us asked the same dumb question at one point or another (Unless someone educated our dumb butt before we could ask what it meant)

Ask away, that's how you learn.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!