Porphapalooza...show off your Asian Rats - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-17-2014, 07:25 PM   #21
daddio207
Yes it is... He should be ready for his GF this coming spring.
You knew what the first one is ?

Beautiful Asians Chris and Amanda !!

Old 11-17-2014, 07:29 PM   #22
Charis
I can't quite tell what the first one is. The head shape is niggling me that I should know it but it's not coming to me.

They all look great though!

Old 11-17-2014, 07:52 PM   #23
gila7150
It's an albino beauty...I'm guessing Taiwan but maybe Moquard's.

Old 11-17-2014, 08:05 PM   #24
daddio207
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charis View Post
I can't quite tell what the first one is. The head shape is niggling me that I should know it but it's not coming to me.

They all look great though!
Thank you. I'll see if I got pics of the others to post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gila7150 View Post
It's an albino beauty...I'm guessing Taiwan but maybe Moquard's.
Very good ! It is a male albino Moquard's Beauty Snake. This guy is stunning IMO and makes some beautiful babies. He actually getting nicer too LOL

Old 11-17-2014, 08:42 PM   #25
daddio207
Here's Sophia (Japanese Rat) in her nest. She has the best viv of all our snakes.
Attached Images

Old 11-17-2014, 10:00 PM   #26
gila7150
I like your climacophora nest. I'm going to be building some new arboreal cages here in the next couple weeks. I may steal your idea
The albino climacophora are pretty neat. There's actually a large wild albino population in Iwakuni that was designated as a National Monument by the Japanese Government almost a century ago.

Old 11-17-2014, 10:41 PM   #27
daddio207
She loves that nest. She sleeps in it at night. The plastic stump on the bottom of the cage she uses when she's in blue. She is so passive and inquisitive.
Oh, I recall reading about the Albino's in the wild years ago. Interesting stuff for sure! Thanks for reminding me.
Here's a pic of her custom built Viv...
Attached Images

Old 11-18-2014, 12:59 AM   #28
gila7150
Wow! Great looking set-up. That is a really unique cage design. My climacophora are so inquisitive. They always seem to be watching me while I'm in the room.

Old 11-18-2014, 12:42 PM   #29
daddio207
Quote:
Originally Posted by gila7150 View Post
Wow! Great looking set-up. That is a really unique cage design. My climacophora are so inquisitive. They always seem to be watching me while I'm in the room.
Thanks ! I designed and built it. Wanted something unique for the living room. The rest of the 30+ species are in a reptile room. Sophia gets preferential treatment. Our beauties are always keeping an eye on us for sure !

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!