Bad Guy SpiralChams Hybrid MITSIO Alex (Alejandro) Bocanegra - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-14-2014, 02:38 PM   #1
ziyacetik
Unhappy SpiralChams Hybrid MITSIO Alex (Alejandro) Bocanegra

I recently got an adult Mitsio Pair stated as PURE by Alex Bocanegra. He goes with the name SpiralChams both Fauna and Forums. Finally received them yesterday May 13th after waiting for a week. I was so excited about this opportunity finally to be able to work with PURE Mitsio s and that's why I paid him top dollars for the pair. Once I received them obviously Male was not pure based on his look and there is no way to prove about female's purity at this point. I did contact with two other popular and trusted breeders who has both WC and CB PURE Mitsio lines which I am sure most people guess which Breeders that I am talking about since there is only a handful of them out there. I shared the pictures of the male attached with them and they both responded as he doesn't look PURE he is an Hybrid. They also mentioned they heart other complains in the past about Alex Bocanegra SprialChams in therms of misleading customers and selling hybrid animals as PURE for top dollars. Some people might have a totally different story and experience with him but obviously not for me and some others.
During our communication since from the beginning he always claimed his animals are %100 Pure Mitsio s and send me various pictures of the Sires which they look nice and pure I admit.
I tried to communicate back with him right away same day (yesterday) I received the animals and tried to explain about my frustration and requested a return/refund since he provided a live arrival/customer satisfaction + 5 day health warranty. He refused that and claimed his animals are PURE Mitsio s. I am going to take an action to get my money back legally but also want let everybody in the Chameleon Community know about my bad experience and be aware about SpiralChams Alex Bocanegra since he is misleading his customers and selling hybrid animals claiming as PURE. I wish this did not happened and I ended up with a nice PURE Mitsio pair as promised but hopefully my post will protect others and encourage them to think twice before considering doing business with SpiralChams Alex Bocanegra.
Please let me know what you thing and share your experience.

Thank You
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2014, 03:33 PM   #2
Lucille
Prior to purchase did you receive pictures of the pair?

Old 05-14-2014, 04:08 PM   #3
ziyacetik
Images that I got prior purchasing

Here are the images that I got from him prior purchasing which was very promising and kept asking a recent picture of the male after I purchased since I did not want to missed the chance but he said he will send and never did and come put with excuses like he is shy, weather is cloudy, I will receive him soon etc.

1- Sire of the female
2- Sire of the male
3- Actual male promised old photo (Based on bar configuration this is not even the one I got)
4- Brother he said he recently sold
5-The actual female
6-the female I received
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2014, 05:27 PM   #4
Redbarred
Stop! mitsio female

The pictured female mitsio #5 is Mine and has nothing to do with be promised to anyone.. She was sold by me locally. Any questions contact me by mail or message ... Vince

Old 05-14-2014, 05:51 PM   #5
ziyacetik
Unhappy mitsio female

Vince;
That female picture sent to me as available female on May 6th before you posted your classified add couple days ago which was one of the reason I felt something wrong with this seller but it was too late. I assume you got your female originally from the same seller or he used your picture to mislead others. I also know the person you sold her recently. I obviously did not even get that female but that was the picture promised. So this is nothing to do with your pure female but a proof SpiralChams misleading people by using different pictures.

Old 05-14-2014, 06:54 PM   #6
srspiraltail
Inexperience Hobbyist- Nosy Mitsio

Im sorry your expectations are that of an unexperienced chameleon hobbyist. Before embarking on this rant it is important to ''know" and "understand" this locale, I cannot emphasize this enough. You write that I mislead you with the male in picture #3, & the female in picture #5, those were never promised to you. #4 & #6 were promised to you and thats what I sent. I did promise a 5 day health guarantee & live arrive. The pictures you assumed were the ones you were going to receive were those of its siblings from another clutch. I sent those to you to show the quality of their offspring. Please post pictures later of these beautiful pure CB Nosy Mitsio. Heres a link so you can educate yourself on what this locale and other locales look like in the wild. Check this out, courtesy of pantherchameleon.de some spectacular pictures shot in different locales. Enjoy chameleon enthusiast !

http://www.pantherchameleon.de/madag...car?q=node/77/

Old 05-14-2014, 07:13 PM   #7
srspiraltail
Wink Inexperience Hobbyist- Nosy Mitsio

Also, when you get a chance post a picture of that beautiful CB Masoala that you got from me and want to keep. Another one of my pure offspring.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:15 PM   #8
Ronstafari
I agree i own the male in pic #3 and did lots a research before getting a mitsio and know very well that the show a variety of yellows greens and sometimes red. Alex has been one of the only sources for mitsios and i don't think he would mislead anyone intentionally, mistakes happen but I have a proven pair from him and am satisfied.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:33 PM   #9
ziyacetik
Angry Inexperience Hobbyist- HYBRID Nosy Mitsio

I might not have enough experience with Mitsio s and I always mentioned never hide it since from the beginning. That's why I asked other trusted/well-known Mitsio Breeder's opinion in the community and they responded all same as the one I got is not pure. He is an hybrid. I have the records of our email communication and all the pictures you send me. The only female picture you send as available is No:5. No:6 is the picture I took not a picture from you. Also it is clear from our email communication that No 4 is the brother you sold recently and No: 3 is the one I will be getting. Beyond that You are still claiming all those are pure including that I got even many other people think he is not. Beyond that so many people had problem with you before regarding similar issues like selling hybrid animals as Pure for top dollars. Beyond that as a customer I believe I mislead and not satisfied with my purchase so you as a seller should act professionally and try to resolve my problem instead of taking advantage of an Inexperienced Hobbyist and continue to being a shady breeder without any business ethic.

Old 05-14-2014, 07:49 PM   #10
ziyacetik
At this point 4 months old Masoala is a gamble for me but there is no way to argue if he is pure or not because he is so young. And I trusted you overall but that was a mistake obviously. If you are confident about your pure Mitsio s and if you claim you are acting professional and experienced then it shouldn't be hard for you to accept return/refund from an unsatisfied customer. Especially I called you prior posting this to public and try to resolve privately but you refused it right away because of an obvious reason now everybody clearly being aware.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
hybrid, mitsio, pure