For Sale Tarantulas for Sale - Rare Females! (Ships within USA, Live/Healthy Guaranteed!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 05-28-2022, 06:59 PM   #1
NukaMedia Exotics
Post Tarantulas for Sale - Rare Females! (Ships within USA, Live/Healthy Guaranteed!)

SEE MY REVIEWS AT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/NUKAMEDIATARANTULAS
High Quality Captive-Bred Tarantulas! Shipping within the continental USA!

Lowest pricing and healthy animals guaranteed! I offer price matching for most tarantulas, simply show me any current ad from another reputable USA tarantula vendor & I'll match their purchase price of most spiders! (Exclusions apply.)

Shipping cost is now only $60 flat-rate Fedex Priority Overnight (next day delivery) and within the USA only!
Contact me via private message here on Arachnoboards to order, or I'm also on Facebook, InstaGram, Twitter at NukaMedia Exotics. Email is matt@nukamediaexotics.com
Checkout my website! https://www.nukamediaexotics.com

Now selling a variety of great feeder (or pet) ****roach species as well!
Check out the list at https://www.nukamediaexotics.com/feeders.html

Female Tarantulas
Acanthoscurria geniculata (Giant White Knee tarantula) female about 3.5" $200 (or pair with 3" male together $275!)
Aphonopelma sp. "Diamondback Veracruz" female about 3" $400
Aphonopelma moderatum female about 3" $250
Aphonopelma seemanni (Costa Rican Zebra Knee tarantula) female about 5" (exceptional quality individual!) $150
Augacephalus ezendami (Mozambique Baboon tarantula) female about 4" $300
Bonnetina cyaneifemur (Mexican Blue Femur tarantula) female about 2" $275 (or pair with 2" male together $375!)
Bonnetina minax (Mexican Copperhead tarantula) female about 3" $250
Bonnetina papalutlensis (Mexican Pink, Bronze & Blue tarantula) female about 3" $350
Brachypelma boehmei (Mexican Flame Knee tarantula) female about 4" $275
Ceratogyrous sanderi (Nambia Horned Baboon tarantula) female about 7" $250
Chilobrachys dyscolus "Burma Brown" (Asian Smokey Earth Tiger tarantula) female about 7" $250
Chilobrachys sp. "Electric Blue" tarantula female about 4" $350
Chilobrachys sp. "Khiri Khan" tarantula female about 7" $300
Heteroscoda maculata (Togo Starburst Baboon tarantula) female about 4" $200
Lasiodorides striatus (Peruvian Orange Striped tarantula) female about 6" $450
Megaphobema robustum (Columbian Giant Redleg tarantula) about 4" $325
Monocentropous balfouri (Socotra Island Blue Baboon tarantula) about 4" $275
Phormictopus atrichomatus (Red Island Bird-Eater tarantula) female about 6" $375
Phormictopus cancerides (Haitian Bird-Eater tarantula) female about 4.5" $300
Phormictopus sp. "Salinas" tarantula female about 4.5" $350
Poecilotheria regalis (Indian Ornamental tarantula) female about 5" $375
Poecilotheria striata (Mysore Ornamental tarantula) female about 6" $450
Psalmopoeus cambridgei (Trinidad Chevron tarantula) about 5" $225
Psalmopoeus victori (Darth Maul tarantula) female about 5" $375
Pterinochilus murinus RCF (Orange Baboon "OBT" tarantula) female about 3.5" $175 (or pair with 3" male together $225!)
Pterinopelma sazimai (Brazilian Blue tarantula) female about 4" $300

Unsexed Tarantula Slings & Juveniles
Brachypelma hamorii (Mexican Red Knee tarantula) about 1" $50
Chilobrachys sp. "Electric Blue" tarantula about 1/3" $40
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (Greenbottle Blue "GBB" tarantula) about 1/2" $45
Cyriocosmus sp. “Tambopata” tarantula about 1/4" $150
Pamphobeteus fortis tarantula about 2" $85
Pamphobeteus sp. “Manabi” tarantula about 2" $85
Pamphobeteus sp. “Mascara” tarantula about 2" $85
Phormictopus auratus (Cuban Bronze tarantula) about 1" $45
Phormictopus sp. "Bayahibe Violet" tarantula about 2" $80
Poecilotheria regalis (Indian Ornamental tarantula) about 2" $80
Psalmopoeus cambridgei (Trinidad Chevron tarantula) about 3/4" $20

Male Tarantulas
Acanthoscurria geniculata (Giant White-Knee tarantula) about 3" immature male $100
Monocentropous balfouri (Socotra Island Blue Baboon tarantula) mature male $150
Nhandu coloratovillosus (Brazilian Black and White tarantula) mature male $150
Pterinochilus murinus RCF (Orange Baboon "OBT" tarantula) about 3" immature male $75

SEE MY REVIEWS AT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/NUKAMEDIATARANTULAS

Name:  8712AF73-77CC-438B-98F1-645B340C27B9 (2)-min.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  358.4 KB

Frequently Asked Questions

Shipping Information
I ship all packages via FedEx Overnight Priority for next-day delivery, flat-rate $60 shipping charge. There is a $50 minimum purchase price on orders, this includes only the purchase price of the animals not shipping charges. Overnight shipping does not mean that your order will be sent out the same night that you purchase, this means that it will be shipped out via the FedEx Overnight Priority service on my next shipping day. My shipping schedule is to send out packages every Tuesday to deliver Wednesday. Delays in shipping may occur due to extreme weather conditions (delivery location must be within 50-100F), or rarely if the animal is in a pre-molt stage to ensure its safety. You will be notified if this is the case. A FedEx tracking number will be provided to you via email no later than the day of your shipment being sent out. If picking up your order from a FedEx Hub facility you will need to bring a valid government issued ID card matching the name you give me for your shipping details .Shipping charges are not refundable once a shipment is dropped off and in FedEx's hands! I can no longer cancel or change an order at that point.

Sales Terms & Conditions
DISCLAIMER: The following disclaimer is for (NukaMedia Exotics) only. NukaMedia Exotics is located in the state of California, United States of America. The following disclaimer applies. There are no exceptions unless otherwise noted: It is the buyers responsibility to read and understand NukaMedia Exotics terms and conditions and NukaMedia Exotics is in no way liable for individuals who purchase with out reading and understanding company terms provided. Once a tarantula is purchased through NukaMedia Exotics we will automatically assume that you have read and understood clearly the Terms And Condition. The BUYER has to be 18 (eighteen) years or older in order to execute a purchase, by purchasing you are indicating that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 and wish to purchase, please contact me and I will help you with your purchase (click here). SUMMARY: NukaMedia Exotics is not in any way shape or form accountable for any wounds or bites produced by these spiders. NukaMedia Exotics will not transport or ship on any harsh or severe weather, or, above 100 degrees Fahrenheit, or, below 45 degrees Fahrenheit. If BUYER selects and agrees for NukaMedia Exotics to ship the spider(s) above or below the noted temperatures the LIVE GUARANTEE IS VOIDED. In an event of Dead On Arrival (DOA) the BUYER needs to notify NukaMedia Exotics by private message on Arachnoboards, or by email at matt@nukamediaexotics.com , within 2 (two) hours of package delivery. For a full refund of the animal's purchase price, it may be necessary for the BUYER to ship us the spider as instructed when calling. The BUYER is responsible for shipping any DOA back to NukaMedia Exotics if requested. GENERAL TERMS: Know your state and local laws. It is your responsibility to know these before making a purchase. HANDLING: Handling tarantulas with potent venom is not advised or endorsed by NukaMedia Exotics. In certain cases of envenomation, hospitalization has been required. Please use caution when dealing with these species. SHIPPING: Shipping days are Tuesday (for Wednesday delivery) only! There is no shipping on holidays. I reserve the right to delay shipping for any reasons if need be. Shipping Rates: All live animal orders can be shipped using overnight/express delivery with LAG (live arrival guarantee). The shipping rate is FedEx Overnight Priority (next-day delivery) - flat-rate $60. PAYMENTS: Methods of Payment: Payments are accepted via PayPal, Venmo, Cashapp, and Zelle. Any payment processor fees are added onto the total! Sorry, no exceptions! RESERVES: Reserves: Animals cannot be reserved unless paid in full. Once an order is paid for it can be held for up to 2 weeks if requested. HEALTH AND LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE (LAG): All health and live arrival guarantees are dependent on these conditions: 1. You must provide an accurate shipping address. (If an order is sent to the wrong location due to being given an incorrect address any guarantee is void!) 2. A current telephone number, in case of problems or delays. 3. Daytime temperatures in your area of delivery must be between 40 and 100 degrees Fahrenheit. 4. Someone must sign for the package on first delivery attempt (on home delivery, if applicable). 5. In case of any issues you must contact me within 2 hours of package delivery. (Delivery time is when the package is available for pickup on orders being picked up at the Fedex Hub.) Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG): Live arrival is guaranteed on all animals. Many other vendors will not take responsibility for shipping delays due to the carrier (FedEx), however I stand behind all of my orders and do still guarantee packages in the situation of shipping carrier delays. A carrier delay such as this is when a package arrives on a day later than was scheduled due to weather or other issues on FedEx's part. This only occurs rarely and I will still guarantee live & healthy delivery on any animals. Any claims regarding the LAG must be reported within 2 hours from the time of delivery. The package is considered delivered when it is ready for pickup at your local Fedex office, if the order is being held at the Fedex Hub for pickup (not when the customer goes and picks the package up from their office). After 2 hours I must assume the animal(s)arrived alive. Accurate and clear photographs of any dead specimens, along with the box & packaging will be required on any DOA (Dead on arrival) claims. DOA spiders may need to be returned to NukaMedia Exotics validate claims. Buyer may need to pay for shipping the spiders back to NukaMedia Exotics in case of a DOA claim. NukaMedia Exotics only refunds purchase price on of the spider, does not refund shipping costs.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
females, nukamedia, nukamedia exotics, spiders, tarantulas