I'm making peace - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-06-2004, 12:05 AM   #2
Blazin
Question Who Made War??

??

Old 06-06-2004, 12:14 AM   #3
E2MacPets
It doesn't matter. Move on. If that means staying away from KS so be it. If that means accepting what happened and continuing to post there and contribute when you feel your insight can be of use, so be it.

We are here trying to pride ourselves on our maturity. It doesn't matter who started this. Accept what has happened and understand why it has happened. Don't aggrivate yourself over what happened. Move on. Make peace however you feel works best for you.

Old 06-06-2004, 12:19 AM   #4
WebSlave
Just for the record here, do NOT post links to messages or ads on kingsnake.com on this site. Cut and paste the actual message or take a screen shot and post it here. There is far too much risk that such links will become dead when they are deleted on that site within a very short period of time.

Old 06-06-2004, 12:26 AM   #5
Blazin
Easy Tiger!!

Steve I have known you for a while. I didn't start anything! Remember the old addage THE BIGGER THEY ARE THE HARDER THEY FALL! I just can't stand BULLIES and I certainly don't tolerate them. Oh yeah PEACE! Take care STEVO!

Old 06-06-2004, 12:32 AM   #6
E2MacPets
Never said you started the war, Chad. I'm saying it doesn't matter.

They were within rights per their TOS to do what they did. Agree or not, it doesn't matter now. It's done. There is no good to be gained from dwelling on negative feelings. Do what you need to do to be satisfied and move on. For me, it's not ever going to be worth denying a resource that I am welcomed at and can contribute to, just because I don't agree with how certain situations are handled.

And Rich, I actually spoke with the moderators of KS after posting the topic in question on the above link. It is perfectly legal per their TOS and will not be deleted.

The warning point you gave me for posting it was unnecessary.

Old 06-06-2004, 12:40 AM   #7
Blazin
Well its obvious

you do agree with them.
Quote:
denying a resource that I am welcomed at and can contribute to, just because I don't agree with how certain situations are handled.
Your welcomed there cause you pay for advertising. And thats fine. Produce something truly competative or go against THEIR grain and see how WElCOMED YOU ARE!!

Old 06-06-2004, 12:43 AM   #8
E2MacPets
Garrick pays for advertising too, Chad. And I believe he also pays for hosting on KS.

Old 06-06-2004, 12:51 AM   #9
Blazin
EXACTLY!!

I would imagine he would love to speak out against the CRAP they pulled. But being that he runs a very successful business with their help he is probably RELUCTANT TO SAY ANYTHING! Catch my DRIFT! They have gotten TOO BIG and TOO ARROGANT!
Humm whats a good analogy for this. Oh I know. Maybe a DICTATORSHIP where you can't speak your mind for fear of the reprisal! That may be a little dramatic. But I am sure you get what I am saying. Peace Dude!

Old 06-06-2004, 12:54 AM   #10
MattP
I think that's why other breeders aren't saying anything either. You guys know who you are.............

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!