genetics? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 02:52 AM   #51
Bringerofdoom
its funny, wendy.

you brumate beardies, just to get out of feeding them.
your cham eggs are going bad from lack of knowledge.
need i go on? unlike you i dont have all day to find faults in every post you have ever made on here. probably another reason for brumating your animals so you have more fauna time........

but yet, somehow im in the wrong because i got screwed in a similar type of deal that you and dan did and it took a extra week to get the money to take it to a vet?

did i try to sell it? NO
was i a man and acknowledged i had a sick animal? YES
did i bring it to a vet so it would get better? YES

you would be the type of person to tell me that it was fine and healthy at 30 grams for an adult weight. heck you thought a undersized, under weight and obviously stressed beardie was healthy.

when i have a sick animal i dont sell it on reptibid to make a fast buck, just because i couldnt afford a vet. UNLIKE YOU.

do we need you to be more truthfull again???

Old 11-12-2004, 02:56 AM   #52
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
Originally posted by Bringerofdoom
GEE funny wendy, obviosly you cant read still. its been to the vet now and its on medicine.

like i said before, i take mine to the vets. yours on the otherhand wind up on reptibid..................
Hmmmmmm like you SAID:
well i got a patternless albino male but im having serious problem with it right now and it may not make it till i get the money to take it to the vet

And mine was a trade, not an autcion on reptibid, and the buyer/trader has still not 2 weeks later sent back a carcass, and I never received my end to need replacement!

Or do you not know what a trade is?

2 People trdae, meanign Perons A gets a something and person B gets Someting thatthey both feel to be of equal value!

Obvioulsy you have not any idea of what to say.....

OR

You not have the money to take them to the vet when you know they need vet help

Old 11-12-2004, 03:03 AM   #53
Bringerofdoom
ok thanks olivia, yes i realized my mistake in that post's when i hit submit, but i thought it was like the boi where you couldnt edit the post's. i just found out i could edit post's not on the boi section.

i really didnt mean for it to come out like that. what i was meaning is that it looked like a patternles that wasnt het for anything else. i just used a bad choice of words for it though. i didnt think i was going to get hung for it, so i didnt bother correcting myself. i figured everyone kinda knew what i was meaning by it. sorry for the confustion i may have caused anyone else..

Old 11-12-2004, 03:09 AM   #54
Bringerofdoom
Quote:
Originally posted by codyremmyloo

Obvioulsy you have not any idea of what to say.....

OR

You not have the money to take them to the vet when you know they need vet help
you know what wendy, this is getting old really fast. your getting just about as bad as your little friend..........

like i said one or twice already here and a billion times on another thread or are you just tooo dumb to read what else i post?

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=54323 just so you can remember.

you have the nerve to say a thing to me, when you cant even tell when your own reptiles need a vet.

Old 11-12-2004, 03:12 AM   #55
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
its funny, wendy.

you brumate beardies, just to get out of feeding them.
your cham eggs are going bad from lack of knowledge.
need i go on? unlike you i dont have all day to find faults in every post you have ever made on here. probably another reason for brumating your animals so you have more fauna time........

but yet, somehow im in the wrong because i got screwed in a similar type of deal that you and dan did and it took a extra week to get the money to take it to a vet?

did i try to sell it? NO
was i a man and acknowledged i had a sick animal? YES
did i bring it to a vet so it would get better? YES

you would be the type of person to tell me that it was fine and healthy at 30 grams for an adult weight. heck you thought a undersized, under weight and obviously stressed beardie was healthy.

when i have a sick animal i dont sell it on reptibid to make a fast buck, just because i couldnt afford a vet. UNLIKE YOU.

do we need you to be more truthfull again???
We sure do!!

You are wrong, you did not get screwed at all, you bought pet shop stock at a fair price, sorry about that!!!

I never brumated anything to get out of feeding, I did it as nature called for!!! An adult female would mate, lay and hatch, eggs, which would be 4 - 6 months at normal winter and I did as such!

I HAD 69 cham eggs and now almost 4 months later HAVE 67, not to bad on my watch!

Doom, you do have everyday and every minute to desire that someone has done a wrong trasnaction, you have proven this, over and over again!

Im glad I do have more FAUNA time now, since I have found people like you that sit and do nothing until they have MONEY to BE the MAN

Then again, a man like you would know this was not a reptibid auction, but a trade!!!

And in that trade I sent out a dragon, the buyer was not happy, kept for the dragon 4 days while asking for another one, then said 4 days later, I want to send it back, then still did not even 2 weeks later and I still did not get my end of the trade so he was still not out ANYTHING!

Old 11-12-2004, 03:20 AM   #56
Bringerofdoom
ignorance is bliss aint it wendy? the buyer wasnt happy cause it died on the 4th day he had it!!!.

as for aquring sick petstore stock. i will correct your illeteracy yet again.

A. the albino in question came from a reptile show, where i traded a femal proven breeder yellow nigerean uromastyx and cash for it.

B. The petco patternless i just aquired 4 days ago.

C. The patternless 66% het albino was aquired from k and n reptiles.

The only one that is sick in my entire stock is the albino that was aquired in a shoddy trade. kinda like how you did dan, but atleast he was smart enough to not get screwed out of his healthy gecko.

Old 11-12-2004, 03:27 AM   #57
dragonflyreptiles
Quote:
ignorance is bliss aint it wendy? the buyer wasnt happy cause it died on the 4th day he had it!!!.

as for aquring sick petstore stock. i will correct your illeteracy yet again.

A. the albino in question came from a reptile show, where i traded a femal proven breeder yellow nigerean uromastyx and cash for it.

B. The petco patternless i just aquired 4 days ago.

C. The patternless 66% het albino was aquired from k and n reptiles.

The only one that is sick in my entire stock is the albino that was aquired in a shoddy trade. kinda like how you did dan, but atleast he was smart enough to not get screwed out of his healthy gecko.

Then why oh why did you post about sickness and no cash before the PETCO leo YOU Think is patternless and sick?

What show? Date Etc?

Do you have receipts?

Do you have phone number to call your vet for reference?

What SODDY Trade did you do?

Do you have a fecal report to verify this all?

Old 11-12-2004, 03:37 AM   #58
Bringerofdoom
Quote:
Im glad I do have more FAUNA time now, since I have found people like you that sit and do nothing until they have MONEY to BE the MAN
i also love how you make this assumption. i would love to know how i sit around here and do nothing, but yet keep my bills paid....

im thinking that i am right in assuming that the other thread has netted you 0 customers. well atleast those who visit fauana, who posses common sense.

Old 11-12-2004, 03:44 AM   #59
Bringerofdoom
wendy, i think that its funny you need all this proof from me. when you couldnt even prove you own case on your thread. i honestly dont see why does it matter that i have to defend my ownself on this like i have been. all you want to do is clearly pick a fight, because you came out of hiding due to your last thread.

your little twisting of words game is growing old.

Old 11-12-2004, 04:50 AM   #60
Chris@TSE
Hey wendy, arent you the same person that shipped out a beardie horribly ill, non-feeding, and underweight?? The same beardie that died shortly after arriving? The same beardie that was in NO shape WHATSOEVER to be sent accross contry in a box overnight? THIS ONE?

Why yes, THATS YOU!

Now shut your mouth. Please.

Nothing you say means ANYTHING to ANYONE here.

You're not one to talk. PERIOD. Trust me on that one!

k thx bye

Nail in Wendy's Coffin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread