Proven BP pair for Adult Female Corns - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 10:07 PM   #1
jmconnel
Warning! Proven BP pair for Adult Female Corns

I currently have a pair of balls that i bought as females but one day i found 5 eggs in their cage. I found the eggs too late but i have confidence if their was an intention to breed it would work out. The female eats well. I believe a smaller enclosure works better for her feeding. The male will eat anywhere. He likes jumbo mice. The female is approx 3.5-4 feet long and the male is 4.5-5 feet long. Both Eat F/T. They prefer them to be dangled, they use to eat them sitting on the bottom but now they like them dangled since i got some large tweezers. I am in college and classes and work make it hard for me to give them enough attention. The corn snakes i have a easier and faster to feed and i am interested in breeding corns. We tried this year, produced eggs but the babies were dead in the egg. Fully formed just never came out. I go to UNC Charlotte in Charlotte, NC. I am new to the whole shipping and selling snake business, but i would be willing to ship them. I will just have to have some info on how to do that because i have never shipped or ordered reptiles through the mail. I dont have pictures of the female on her eggs because we were a little too freaked out and panicing when we saw the eggs we forgot to take them. I have pics of the eggs tho.

johnnycee@uncc-campusedge.net
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread