Please send your prayers and thoughts out to the folks at ProExotics - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 09-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #11
KelliH
My heart's in my mouth. This is a reptile breeder's biggest fear. Chad and Robyn, our prayers are with you.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:18 PM   #12
INSANE CANES
Man, don't even know what to say.....

Old 09-26-2011, 06:38 PM   #13
corgigirl9
My thoughts and prayers are with them for such a devastating loss.

Old 09-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #14
wyldwurm
A facebook page has been started to show our support...the page was made by Brian Barczyk...please join:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/GetBe...249816?sk=wall

Old 09-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #15
lauraleellbp
I just can't even imagine.

I was in tears just looking at the pics on facebook.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #16
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchypen View Post
I was thinking the same...

Seems a bit strange. The burglar alarm couldve also malfunctioned though..either due to the fire..or caused the fire. I actually had a fire alarm catch fire when I lived in a apartment. Strangest thing ever. Brand new alarm. It scorched the ceiling.

You would think a smoke detecter would be the first alarm but I guess anything can happen but I just thought a burglar alarm going off was a bit strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreH View Post
They're speculating that the Burglar Alarm was set off from the heat of the fire busting out the windows.

That would be a glass break detecter.

Old 09-26-2011, 08:00 PM   #17
SamanthaJane13
Sending out prayers of hope and healing for the living and prayers for peace to the lost.

The following days will be miserable and heart-breaking, healing will come...along with the tears.

Let it all happen. It's a necessary evil that will help you to move on.

If there is ANYTHING we can do, don't hesitate to ask!!

The reptile community and Fauna family are here to help!!

RIP, little ones...

Old 09-26-2011, 08:37 PM   #18
WebSlave
Damn..... I used to have nightmares of something like this happening while out of town when we had our animals. What a terrible thing to have happen to anyone.......

Old 09-26-2011, 08:41 PM   #19
Lucille
An awful tragedy, my heart goes out to them....

Old 09-26-2011, 08:59 PM   #20
dragonlvr64
I have thought about this all day and seeing those pictures of the snake racks and seeing a snake inside one....just sickens me.
I hope someone can get something organized where we can all show our support.
We have offered to donate an enchi male or female and a lesser ghost male. Both babies sadly. But it would be a start if we can all pull together and see them through this devastation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!