Recomend a wholesaler with a route in NY/NJ? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 05-23-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
Goanna
Recomend a wholesaler with a route in NY/NJ?

I am looking to find a wholesaler of reptiles/amphibians that delivers to the NY/NJ/CT tri state area (NYC to be more specific)? I am in Staten Island, NY and I would like to find someone with a local delivery route, not having to rely on UPS/FedEx, etc.

We dont order much at a time, so ordering from out of state and paying the ridiculous shipping fees makes us have to keep our reptiles at higher prices. We dont have the space to make a large enough order to make the shipping costs worthwhile.

Our fish distributors carry the basics, anoles, tree frogs, red ear sliders, etc so that doesnt really cut it as we try to keep some exotics stuff on hand as well.

If there's nobody in the area that does local deliveyr, I would still like to find someone nearby so this way even if the orders are shipped UPS/FedEx they wont be that expensive for overnight, as most of the wholesalers I know of are in FL or CA, so shipping is $$$.

Any recomendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Billy

Old 05-31-2008, 09:46 AM   #2
thestranger101
Hi Billy -

There is a fellow named John he delivers me feeders. He also sells some reptiles. Some i know he breeds. I have has not missed a week calling me to see if i need feeders in over 3 years. I do beareds. He is actually breeding them now. I did once get 3 Nice Frilleds from him.and a few cresteds he bred. He is in Stamford ct where i am 2 x a week. I know he has RT's all over, he delivers himself as well, never just a driver.

Michael

Old 06-05-2008, 02:09 PM   #3
stripedboa
pm you.