For Sale 2011 Male Vanilla - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 08-28-2011, 10:57 PM   #1
Ben_Renick
2011 Male Vanilla

This is for a 2011 Male Vanilla. These are some amazing animals to have in your collection, breed it to a Fire and try for a Vanilla Fire (Aka: Vanilla Cream). One of my personal favorite two gene animals. There is a ton of potential in the Vanillas, there is no reason not to have one of these in your collection!

ID#: RR.M.VAN.1620
Price: $200.00
Weight: Please ask for most current weight

Available Payment Methods

- Money Orders: I must receive a tracking number; otherwise said animal or product will continue to be offered for sale until payment is received.

- Paypal: This is a quick and easy way to make a payment on an animal or product. www.paypal.com

- Wire Transfers: This is a direct transfer from account to account. There is a $15.00 fee to use this option. If order is $5,000.00 or more the $15.00 fee is waived. Any International orders will be required to use this option. Please call for Wire Transfer information.

- Personal Check: I must receive a tracking number; otherwise said animal or product will continued to be offered for sale until payment is received. Check must clear before animal is shipped.

- Credit Cards: I accept Mastercard, Visa, and Discover. These will need to be taken over the phone, please do not attempt to email this information to me.

For more information or to inquire about this animal please email to ben@renickreptiles.com or call 573-252-2607. If I miss your call, please leave a message on what you're looking for with your name and a number to reach you back.

Thank you,
Ben R.
Renick Reptiles, Inc.
www.benrenick.com
Shop: 573-252-2607
Email: ben@renickreptiles.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!