ABS/PVC wholesaler? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 11:48 PM   #1
Nagini
ABS/PVC wholesaler?

I'm looking for a wholesaler of ABS mainly, but also PVC sheets. Does anyone know of any? I need a custom rack with two different rack sizes
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-16-2007, 12:01 AM   #2
hhmoore
Are you looking for a wholesaler, or a local supplier? (not that I can help you with either) It does make a difference because they are, most likely, two different things.

Old 11-16-2007, 12:06 AM   #3
Nagini
Hmm I'd be open to look into both, whichever would be less expensive(if not close with shipping factored in)
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-16-2007, 02:31 AM   #4
hhmoore
A wholesaler would be the least expensive, but it isn't necessarily that simple.
By definition, if you aren't purchasing for resale, and/or in significant quantity (ie breaking into cage/rack production & sales - and be prepared to show proof), you wouldn't qualify for wholesale pricing

Old 11-16-2007, 02:39 AM   #5
Nagini
Well if all works out, I would like to start producing my own cages, but untill I can come up with a unique solid cage design and find someone to make the mold for me I'll have to stick with the racks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-06-2008, 10:45 PM   #6
Nagini
Still looking, if anyone knows of any!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread