Male green iguana-3ft - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 05:40 PM   #1
InterExotics
Male green iguana-3ft

Dexter is about 3 feet long and will eat from my hand, but IS NOT TAME. He is one of the rescues in my sanctuary. I have been working with him daily. I don't believe he is aggressive. His behavior is more like fearfulness. He needs a patient person who knows about green iguanas to give him a permanent home. When I sit by his cage and hand feed him I can see his personality come out. He is very curious about things and likes to explore. If I give him roaming time in the house he even seems to go back into his cage to defecate.. He is a great looking iggy with long spikes. He still has his nose spikes. I'm sure if someone were to keep working with him he will be a great iggy.

I'm located in Michigan. I may be willing to ship even though pick up for this guy is preferred. Please contact me if you can give him a great home. I'm in no hurry to adopt him out, a good home is what matters!

Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2008, 01:40 AM   #2
hustlur
i would love to adopt him

I have a 4ft female peruvian green, and i would love to give her a companion. I believe your 3ft male is perfect for our family. I have 3 nieces and a nephew who loves to visit and play with our iguana(Sophie), yet she gets sad when they leave or if we leave for work. I think she needs a playmate. I trained Sophie for 6 months to be potty trained and be hand fed, because of the children. She is not caged, and she walks around the house. She even swims in the pool, and basks after a swim. She has a little heated pen on the cold months inside the house. Sometimes she sleeps on the foot of our bed or perches in the bed banister. I think California is a great home for him. I have been trying to adopt one around here, yet no luck. Please let me know if you would consider shipping him.

Thanks,
Alex

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread