ISO Young CB Asian Ratsnake - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 08-22-2020, 10:13 PM   #1
Warf
Talking ISO Young CB Asian Ratsnake

I’ve done some research, but I am fairly new to this type of colubrid. From what I’ve read, an Asian ratsnake would be an amazing addition to my collection of semi-arboreals. Message me or text me at (301) 908-0758 if you have any young captive-breads for sale. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2020, 12:59 AM   #2
Avvi269
You may want to look into Japanese rat snakes. I don't have any. But I am gonna be raising one or two up for future babies

Old 08-23-2020, 08:24 AM   #3
Myerkord63
i have mulitple japenese rat snakes and they are an excellent choice also Russian Rat snakes are calm and the most docile rat snake ive ever worked with and get fairly large for a colubrid and can be at cooler temps

Old 08-23-2020, 09:57 AM   #4
Showbird72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warf View Post
I’ve done some research, but I am fairly new to this type of colubrid. From what I’ve read, an Asian ratsnake would be an amazing addition to my collection of semi-arboreals. Message me or text me at (301) 908-0758 if you have any young captive-breads for sale. Thanks!

Send me a email at reptileman@prodigy.net as I have some things I think you might be intrested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
asian rat snakes, asian ratsnake, asian ratsnakes