For Sale Hypo Yellow Anaconda and Albino Burm for sale plus complete setups - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
dmarkham
Hypo Yellow Anaconda and Albino Burm for sale plus complete setups

I am tyring to sell my two snakes, I have an Albino Burmese, roughly 10ft+ very calm girl, perfect snake that I hate to get rid of....I am also selling my Hypo Yellow Anaconda....also extremely calm, never hisses or struck at me...he is about 7ft+ and a great eater....I took both to local elementary schools to show children while i was in college....both have full setups that go along with the snake....the burmese in particular has the 8x4x4 boamaster custom tank, thermostat, etc....plus a custom boamaster stand the guys through in as a bonus, sweet setup but I am also going to let it go....if you are interested please let me know, both are for pick up only due to the tanks size.....serious inquires only, i am located in charlotte NC- view the attachments for photos of my snakes
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-03-2009, 09:25 AM   #2
mlnormanII
What are you wanting for the burm? I'm in Rock Hill, so picking it up wouldnt be a problem.

Old 06-03-2009, 02:59 PM   #3
dmarkham
i would like to sell with the tank is that something you could swing financialy?
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #4
usmckmanning
Can yo send me some pix of the thermostat

Old 06-28-2009, 04:53 PM   #5
Semperfi3005
still have the conda? if so what are you looking to get

Old 08-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #6
SnakeMaster01
If the Anaconda is still available, please let me know. Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
anaconda, burmese python, snake