What's My Morph? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-06-2016, 04:41 PM   #11
Dovetail
I think that snake looks an awful lot like Titania to me! Fire...now there's a thought.

Re: pastel, I have a pastel male with a solid head. I picked him out of a large clutch of pastels BECAUSE his head was the least faded, though he still had lovely blushing and fading elsewhere. Personal preference, I don't care for that "rubbed out" look. You do have a point, though.

What can you tell me about the fire morph?

Old 06-06-2016, 10:58 PM   #12
Dbz4246
Quote:
Originally Posted by daguevara View Post
enchi lesser fire...http://www.worldofballpythons.com/mo...i-lesser-fire/ what you think?
I'm not sure on the fire part. She doesn't really have that defined head spot that most fire combos have. IMO

As for what fire does: snakes within the Black Eyed Lucy complex tend to lighten morphs up, and they get LIGHTER as they age instead of darken. The pattern also tends to be reduced as well.

Old 06-19-2016, 03:09 AM   #13
Dovetail
Thumbs up Yup - GHOST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
I do not see Banana. Am leaning toward Pastel Butter/Lesser Ghost. Not sure that she has Enchi but I suppose it could be a possibility.

BTW Check her next shed to see if there is any pigment, at all, or a complete absence of it. If a complete lack, of pigmentation, then she is Ghost/Hypo (+).

Either way, she is a beautiful gal.
Clear as glass shed. Thanks for the tip. And if anything, she is notably paler since her shed and the "scrape" pattern is more pronounced.

Old 06-19-2016, 03:11 AM   #14
Dovetail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovetail View Post
Clear as glass shed. Thanks for the tip. And if anything, she is notably paler since her shed and the "scrape" pattern is more pronounced.
Sorry, I mean the scraped effect on the bridge of her face.

Old 06-19-2016, 03:13 AM   #15
Dovetail
So can we say lesser/fire enchi ghost/hypo?

Old 06-19-2016, 03:16 AM   #16
Dovetail
and those green, green eyes! are they common to other morphs beyond pastel?

Old 06-19-2016, 05:08 AM   #17
Pasodama
Quote:
Very cool.

Old 06-19-2016, 05:11 AM   #18
Pasodama
Quote:
So can we say lesser/fire enchi ghost/hypo?
Enchi is not a certainty as it is not clearly seen. Would have to breed to figure out one way or the other.
I don't think Fire is in there.

Old 06-19-2016, 05:15 AM   #19
Pasodama
Quote:
and those green, green eyes! are they common to other morphs beyond pastel?
Yes, other morphs have green eyes. Enchi, Spider, Lesser/Butter (somewhat), etc.

Old 06-20-2016, 03:51 PM   #20
Dovetail
Thank you so much for the information!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!