New cage for jungle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-02-2011, 12:02 PM   #1
UwabamiReptiles
New cage for jungle

I just moved my '09 jungle carpet female from a rack to a bigger more vertical cage. I still want to add some more fake plants and vines to give her more cover. In the third pic you can see my favorite feature about her. She has a black line all the way across her bottom lip that makes her look like she's smiling. I think its cool. Let me know what you guys think.
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2011, 12:32 AM   #2
lilcorujao
Nice, what are the cage's measurements?

Old 07-27-2011, 01:35 PM   #3
scratchypen
Pretty girl..although I think mine are prettier. Lol. Not very often I see good quality jungles like mine. That lip mark is pretty awesome. We have both our females in a large, must be 100 gallon, upright glass terrarium. Its large and they love it. Before that we had made an entertainment cabinet into a cage for one of them and that worked really well. I dont know that I would keep the pot or whatever that ceramic thing in there is. I would be too worried that somehow it would accidently break and cut my snake.

Old 07-29-2011, 01:02 AM   #4
Yaz23
Nice looking girl, should be interesting if that mouth marker gets passed on to her hatchlings if you decide to breed her.

Old 07-29-2011, 09:37 AM   #5
UwabamiReptiles
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I definitely want to breed her when she gets to size, she still has awhile as she just started taking small rats. I just don't know if I want to breed her to another jungle or a jag, I still have plenty of time to figure that all out. I think everyone is a little biased when it comes to their snakes. I know I am anyway. The cage is 2ft tall x 2ft wide x 2 1/2 ft long. Its just a temp cage til I can get some 4x2's built for all my carpets.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!