WANTED by Christmas!! Please. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 11-26-2010, 10:31 PM   #1
wvphotogirl
WANTED by Christmas!! Please.

I have written several people, posted wanted ads, etc. looking for a good, adult corn for my son's Christmas gift from Santa. I have been given leads to breeders, but nothing has transpired.

We don't want a baby. My son wants a "tiger looking" corn which I have been told is an Abbotts Okeetee (spelling?) or a pink cornsnake.

We need a nice, healthy, docile pet snake. We will provide it with a loving home. Sex doesn't matter.

We have about $50 to spend max. Not sure if this is unreasonable. Hopefully not.

Thanks!
Candice
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-26-2010, 10:46 PM   #2
onemoretoy
I'm sorry but your not going to find a healthy adult corn for that price especially an okeetee possible a baby

Old 11-26-2010, 11:00 PM   #3
germantank22
check out Sandy71emt on here (TNT Reptiles I think). She is from WV, but I forget where exactly. Local breeders may be your best option (if not the only option at this point) because it is getting pretty cold outside, and I would assume that most live shipments will cease fairly soon.

also, just be aware that 50 dollars will barely cover the overnight shipping in most cases. For example, here is an add from cornsnakes.com (which I would reccomend you check out) http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=105404 this is an adult okeetee being sold for $90 plus shipping. (to the moderators, I am sorry if posting something about cornsnakes.com is inappropriate)

so in summary (and not trying to be rude), but you are asking for a $125 item (average?) to be shipped when temp's are getting dangerously low. Keep an eye out for local shows and breeders, as that may be the only viable option at this point.

Old 11-26-2010, 11:34 PM   #4
FosterHerpetological
Im In south Charleston as well, there is a breeder called snsdragons on the web. They are also on fauna but I cant remember their name on here. They are located in summersville, and they are trying to get rid of all of their corn snakes. They have adults for sale, and if you dont want to pay shipping you could just go up to summersville and pick them up. I have been talking to her over email, she seems very nice to work with
And also, Sandy71emt that germantank was talking about, she is from dunbar, but not completely sure she hasz any adults for sale.
Hope this helps
Stephen

Old 11-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
wvphotogirl
Thanks so much!!

Thanks for the responses. I appreciate the knowledge as far as price and the local breeders here. I am going to check the sns local people.

Candice
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-27-2010, 02:40 PM   #6
frankerj
I Have a 5' corn snake not a tiger but its a adult I will sell it for $50 but you have to pay shipping. Jef Frankerjef@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Old 11-27-2010, 07:39 PM   #7
wvphotogirl
Thanks Frankerj. Beautiful, but we're holding out for what he really wants.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-27-2010, 08:10 PM   #8
harm781
I have a '09 amel that I would like to get $50 plus shipping I'm fedex certified.
Attached Images

Old 11-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #9
wvphotogirl
We found an adult Abbotts Okeetee today through the forums. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!