Need help in identifying - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-12-2010, 07:38 AM   #1
snakemami
Need help in identifying

My friend left and left behind 2 leo egss. I'm a snake person but I wasn't going to let the eggs die. This is what hatched and I have no idea as to what they are. Any thoughts? I incubated at 83 degrees and they hatched at day 45.

Thanks
Attached Images

Old 08-12-2010, 08:28 AM   #2
JordanAng420
Any idea of what the parents are? Looks like there's some snow in there somewhere.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:30 AM   #3
snakemami
No clue whatsoever... My friend was watching my house while I was on vacation. When I got back and she was gone, I found these little eggs so I incubated them.
All I know is that they are pink and white with no yellow whatsoever on them.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:58 AM   #4
JordanAng420
So wait I'm confused. You went on vacation and your friend was house sitting. And then you came back and there were eggs, but you're not sure of the morphs of mom or dad. Do you have one of the parents?

What color are their eyes? Are they solid, or are they normal leopard gecko eyes? They look a little like raptors, maybe mack raptors...that's just a guess out of the blue though.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:01 AM   #5
snakemami
Sorry if it was confusing. My friend owned the parents of the leos. I was on my honeymoon and she stayed at my house for 10 days with her leos. After she left to go back home (she lives out of town and was staying at my house), I discovered the leo eggs. (she was using space in my snake rack to house her leos) so I incubated them. My friend got the leos for free and has no idea the morphology of the parents which is why I came here to ask.

The eyes are solid red.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:04 AM   #6
JordanAng420
That does clear things up a bit, lol. Thanks for the explaination.

Solid red, huh? That narrows things down a bit. Here's my educated GUESS. I'm going with Mack Snow Raptors. But without knowing what mom and dad are, it's impossible to tell right away. Any way to get a hold of some pics of mom and dad to post, and maybe I/we can help you identify them?

Old 08-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #7
csanders
They are really cute whatever they are!

Old 08-15-2010, 09:10 PM   #8
snowgyre
Those are definitely albinos, and they do look like snows. I'd like a closeup picture of the eyes though before I'd call them raptors. Sometimes young albinos have red eyes that gradually fade to silver with age.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!