For Sale Massive Availability List 1-22-21 (Venomous & Nonvenomous) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 01-22-2021, 09:15 AM   #1
Burzum999
Massive Availability List 1-22-21 (Venomous & Nonvenomous)

No; I am not in financial ruin. No; there is no legality (local ordinance) issue.

I have simply come to terms that I have more animals than I can handle with my new transport business which I’m on the road 50+ percent of the time for now, which isn’t even a lot of animals (62) compared to many out there; however, I keep my animals in spacious, hygienic and naturalistic vivaria (non-bioactive) which takes up more time than racks and bio-active setups.

I also want and need to spend more time with my daughter even though she lives with me, and all considering, I give her quite a bit, but it’s not nearly enough for my liking and has been depressing me for some time now...I’ve just been in abnegation about it, distracting myself with getting caught up in building my reputation as a high-quality CBB producer of as many species as possible (9-12 yearly the past few seasons)...when in fact; the most divinely beautiful, amazing, smart, happy and perfect creation I ever produced is my own daughter!!! And she is what I want to be known for and to show off!! N.F.S., though! :P I want to take 50% part in her education (I wanted to be a teacher growing up and feel I would be great at it); I want to take her hiking and show/teach her more about Nature; I want to play and role-play with her; I want to teach her duck-duck-goose, other social games, and teach her children's songs like "Ring Around the Rosie"; I want to take her to more movies, amusement parks and dining out; I simply want to do sooo much more with her before I lose anymore time and she is grown up and independent. <3

I also need to reconnect with Nature and find my harmony and solace in Her arms again, for the anger-inducing-stress I have brought upon myself with everything is taking its toll on me and my loved ones. I used to hike, herp and enjoy my native fauna so much more years ago, and I have depressed over getting out maybe a few times per year the past ≈5 years. I am overwhelmed and cannot handle it all anymore, so, I am prioritizing as I should have done years ago even though I had the noble intention of expanding my breeding to a point of supporting a family on it, but I failed due to my niche species interests.

And so, on a serious and final note before sharing the list; I had a nervous breakdown on Tuesday the 19th due to stress and being overwhelmed by so much, and it wasn’t a pretty day, I do admit - it sent me to the ER. I have simply decided I am more passionate about the transport sector of Obscure Gems Reptiles than I am about breeding a dozen-plus species, and thus, I need to cut back. QuaLity before quaNTity, and I will continue to produce Aspidelaps lubricus cowlesi, Heterodon kennerlyi, H. nasicus, Lampropeltis getula nigrita, Naja pallida, Sistrurus tergeminus, Trimeresurus albolabris, and continue trying for a viable litter of Hemachatus haemachatus (I have successfully bred them for three [3] consecutive years with photos/videos as proof, showing hemipenis n' all - at least I got that down!), but I think I am fine with everything else below. Twenty-four (24) years of breeding, and I think I have proven myself with numerous achievements (nothing crazy exceptional or in high demand, don't get me wrong, but challenging species I am proud to have bred); no need to carry on with so much when my daughter should be taking precedence. I enjoy traveling 12-15K miles per month a lot more; the new sights, people and seeing others' collections, hopefully to mix in some Texas H.E.R.P.S. shows (spectating and eventually vending) and herping into my itineraries.

Now, that list! Please inquire for any and all details (e.g., locality if not specified, diet, status, exactly how old each gender/animal is, how long in captivity if not specified, et cetera), and I can sex the few unsexed specimens upon request. Photos upon request; got a new phone in late August and don't have everything on it, and I don't feel like digging through for what I do have, but anyone who knows me and especially the few who have seen my collection can attest to my supreme quality animals.

Venomous:

3.1 WC Bungarus fasciatus - including a VERY RARE melanistic male! - $800/group, $250/normal male, $300/melanistic male, $variable$/pr depending on which male is chosen; no lone female - SOLD!!
0.2 LTC Crotalus cerastes cercobombus - $150/ea
1.0 WC Dendroaspis viridis - established - $225 - SOLD!!
0.1 CBB'20 Naja nigricollis - Tanzanian locality - $200 SOLD!!
1.1 CBB'20 Oxyuranus microlepidotus - siblings, but male is on fuzzies/hoppers already - $3,000/pair - SOLD!!
0.0.3 WC Thelotornis kirtlandii (possibly T. mossambicanus having come from "extreme eastern DRC") - $450/trio - SOLD!!

Nonvenomous:

1.2 LTC Leioheterodon modestus (Madagascar Blonde Hognose Snake) - PROVEN 4-consecutive-years, and extreme LTC as in 8+ years for females and 5 years for male - $1,200 - SOLD!!

0.2 CBB'20 Lampropeltis alterna (Gray-Banded Kingsnake, East Sanderson) - $500/both - SOLD!!
0.0.1 CB Lampropeltis elapsoides (Scarlet Kingsnake, Seminole Co.) - $100 - SOLD!!
2.4 CBB'20 Pantherophis guttatus (Corn Snake, "Extreme Okeetee") - $100/ea - SOLD!!

Animals either "farm-raised" (FR) or WC, handed to us for resale:

0.0.2 WC Atheris squamigera - hopefully more to come - $350/red, $175/green - SOLD!!
2.6.0 FR Python brongersmai (Red Blood Python) - $150/ea - 0.1 left!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2021, 11:25 AM   #2
Steele 2014
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Old 01-22-2021, 10:02 PM   #3
Phillip39
In regards to your hognose species

I was wondering if breed other species besides H. nasicus, Heterodon kennerlyi, and Leioheterodon madagascariensis. I'm defiantly interested in acquiring your Leioheterodon madagascariensis.

Old 01-26-2021, 06:11 PM   #4
nyxilyn
Sent you a msg. Thanks

Old 01-29-2021, 12:05 PM   #5
Burzum999
Perhaps needless to say; some enclosures will become available. So far, 3x Neodesha S48Ts + the respective 48” Neodesha Rack are available, sold as a set ONLY!! Two of the three Cages have a double-Double Screen Light Vent (DSLV) that is 39” x 7.5”, able to facilitate full-spectrum lighting, custom-ordered-and-installed by Neodesha. The third Cage has a Basking Vent (10”) + DSLV (19.5” x 7.5”), also installed by Neodesha. Only 3-5 years old, absolutely clean and immaculate, Like New condition.

$1,300 FIRM. Local pickup ONLY.

(Eventually, a second set will become available; all three Cages with double-DSLVs, and one of them also with a 4” extended litter dam custom-ordered-and-installed by Neodesha [great for (semi-)fossorial species, and/or a bioactive setup if You install a drain plug or some other kind of drain system].)
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-31-2021, 06:50 PM   #6
pushingink620
Sent you a pm

Old 02-07-2021, 05:13 PM   #7
Terper
Have pictures handy of the brazilian rainbow pair? I'm very interested

Old 02-08-2021, 01:02 PM   #8
Burzum999
Epicrates cenchria photos

Because several people have asked...

Fresh photos from yesterday, courtesy of Lois finally, ha. <3 The CBB proven male is the first two (2) photos, the 16-month-LTC Guyana female with the nice, white laterals is the last two (2) photos.

$700 FIRM, stop trying to J** My Lady down. This is a most SOLID pair, and You can find juvenile/subadult males not proven on Morph Market in the $400s, probably here, too, and we paid $650 total to be honest, with over a year put into the female, and the male, again, proven.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
corn, hognose, king, nonvenomous, venomous