For Sale Many Cresteds! Reds, Oranges, Yellows and more! + 2 Male Pictus - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-06-2012, 09:42 PM   #1
MaddoxDobes
Arrow Many Cresteds! Reds, Oranges, Yellows and more! + 2 Male Pictus

All geckos are eating CGD and the occasional roaches/crickets. I ship using SYR (FedEx) when temps are appropiate. Please feel free to inquire on a shipping quote or if you have any questions. For a quicker response please email me at perfect_circle_luv@yahoo.com or call/text at 540-810-0314. Priced do not including shipping unless otherwise stated. Deposit is required to hold and I also accept payments.
Thanks for looking.

Empire: Proven male produced by Crown Jewel. (Son of Gaverick) He has great crests, lots of red spots and fires up SUPER red! $100

Vergo: 16 Gram male. Very thick pinning and nice laterals. From Andrew Schnell. Loves roaches! $145

**Please note that there is no gaurantee on the sex when sold and probable. Its just my best guess when louping with a 60x loupe**

Hiki: Great color and nice spots coming in. Think I see a few pores so selling as Prob. Male. $55

Kora: From and Extreme F2 Dad and Extreme mom. Awesome pattern and color. Selling as Prob. Female $85

Quaz: Also a holdback of mine. Huge crests!!! Awesome orange color and is furred. This guy is going to be a killer adult. Looking male. $90

Prim: Fires up a bright red like sibling above (Hiki). Has phantom spots and a lot of them. I think I see a few pores so selling as prob male to be safe. $55

Ritz: Selling this one as unsexed. Great lil orange Tiger. $35

Rye: Sibling to above. This one has some VERY dark stripes. A lot darker than the pics showed. $45

Tiki: Fires up a brick red. Has a few small spots. Selling as unsexed. $35

Zyia: Another holdback. Extreme F2 Dad and Extreme mom. This one is looking better and creamier by the day. I think I see a few pores. To be safe prob. Male. $95

*Also two male Pictus **
$25 for each or both for $40

Pepper: Normal Stripe male:

Pico: Het Xantic Stripe Male:
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!