Julie Moore - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 07-05-2003, 04:19 PM   #1
Julie Moore
Julie Moore

Hi. I was born and raised in Biloxi, Mississippi and with the exception of the two years that my fiance and I lived in Tampa, Florida, I have lived here all of my life. I am happily engaged to a great guy - William Lyman Ware Jr, who I've been with for just about four years. We are both really into reptiles and are working on getting a bit of a business going. In addition to our numerous reptiles, we have a ninety three pound Rottweiler (Zeus), two kitties (Mystik & Mia), and I have a blue cobalt tarantula. I'm always up to something on the computer, absolutely love listening to music, enjoy going to the gym, drawing, fishing, going to the dragway, and bodyart. Currently I have five tattoos. My birth mother (recently reunited with April 22nd, 2003) and I will be getting matching ones soon - her's with "Mother" under the picture, mine with "Daughter" under the picture
Attached Images

Old 12-04-2003, 01:44 PM   #2
JamesBryan
Mississippi !

Hi Julie,

My wife Vickie and I live on the other end of our great state in Desoto county. Glad to see another MS herper.

James

Old 12-05-2003, 09:16 AM   #3
Julie Moore
Talking

Indeed. I guess we "Mississippi herpers" are a rare breed. At least thats how it seems so far....LOL. We lived in Florida for a while and WOW what a major difference as far as the herp industry goes.

Old 12-05-2003, 10:04 PM   #4
Dan's_herps
nice to meet you julie, im Dan btw
bye
Dan

Old 04-22-2004, 11:13 AM   #5
Snakebyt
i visited Biloxi last summer, great place other than we ended up at a place called Firedawgs and didnt realise that they dont close at 2am like places here in Texas do.. needless to say it was a suprise to us when we went up to order a drink and saw the sun coming up... Glad i had too many drinks to remember what our tab was

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!