For Sale Paradox "Albino" RES - Co-Dominant trait! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-03-2022, 09:08 PM   #1
Mac's Morphs
Paradox "Albino" RES - Co-Dominant trait!

I have a small group of Paradox "Albino" red ear sliders available. These are very unique as they are a co-dominant turtle morph. What this means is if you breed a paradox to a normal(or another morph) you should produce about 50% visual paradox even though only one parent is paradox. So that makes them breeding powerhouses and a key to tons of new combos. The gene is still very new so lots to be proven out but 4 different breeders have gotten paradox directly from paradox to non paradox breeding. Breeding paradox to paradox will create a "super" paradox which is a very unique turtle with bold yellow patterns, pink/purple/yellow skin and red eyes(last picture a paradox with super paradox). Paradox hatch in a few different varieties, they are almost like a lemon/line gene, some hatch more albino looking, some more yellow with patterns and green eyes and some more of a hypo-ish color. The paradox markings tend to grow and spread as they grow as well, so when they are small they may only have 1 or 2 smaller areas but typically become more prominent over time. They are all a few weeks old and feeding on aquamax 300 and bloodworms.

I currently only have females available, they are priced at $395-$595 based off colors and paradox marks

I can give a quantity discount on groups of 2 or more.

Please email me at MACsMorphs@aol.com

All shipping is done in insluated boxes and heat or cold packs if needed. PLEASE NOTE: All delays cause by shipping carriers are out of my hands, I am not responsible for any carrier delays unless you pay for insurance.

PLEASE NOTE: All turtles under 4" are sold for education, scientific, exhibit, or export reasons only. Turtles are not to be sold as pets.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!