Lightweight , Affordable , Dependable PVCX Cages - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 02:14 PM   #1
JungleHabitats
Lightweight , Affordable , Dependable PVCX Cages

JungleHabitatsplastics offers a full & complete line of reptile caging and heating supplies. I build standard & custom sized cages to any size that can be built with the standard materials used 48x96 sheets of 1/4" PVCX. if you are looking to pick up cages for your reptiles at prices that cant be beat on the internet email me and let me show you what i can do for YOU !!

T-421 cages 48x24x12 $171.00 SHIPPED !!!!!
T-321 cages 36x24x12 $158.50 SHIPPED !!!!
T-221 cages 24x24x12 $109.00 SHIPPED !!!

Five stacks of T421 cages with 6" base unit $1000.00 SHIPPED !!!! Freight shipping only

We have MANY cage sizes and combonations to choose from we alo make divideable caging , expandable caging and much much more !!!

Contact User Check User
Old 03-30-2006, 09:55 PM   #2
z24wkit
you have a website or something where i cna check out more views and options
i like them but heating is a big concern for me b/c i dont have a snake room so my house temps are 68-70 so i need to keep the cages warm enough

Old 03-30-2006, 11:19 PM   #3
JungleHabitats
Yes I do

or www.cheapcages.com which will redirect you to the first one. you can view cages in the product gallery , and you can view I didnt realize my profilw didnt have a link for my site . you can visit the following links for my site and other parts of it below

Website

Product gallery

Online Storefront

As to heating the cages I have several heating options for the cages, The ultratherm heat mats are great and come in various sizes. I also carry radiant heat panels that can be used for heating the cages . However i have found that in most instances the ultratherm when sized right and placed right will offer ample heating needs at those temps

If i can be of help let me know
regards
alan
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-31-2006, 10:21 AM   #4
Skunky
Hey Alan,

I'm looking into the T-321s..just cant seem to find any pics on how they're ventilated. Can you enlighten me regarding if/how these cages are ventilated?

Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread