2016 Pastel Butter Het Red Axanthic Male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 02-13-2017, 01:46 PM   #1
A.A.C
Talking 2016 Pastel Butter Het Red Axanthic Male

Beautiful male the pictures are deceiving!
DOB:Sep. 2016
278g
Eating weekly on F/T sm rats
$200 shipping available. Reasonable offers Accepted!

954-305-4434 Cody

STORE POLICY:

HEALTH GUARANTEE POLICY:
All animals are guaranteed 100% healthy, Mite free, and eating weekly/Bi-weekly on F/T rats while in my possession.UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. I would never knowingly offer an unhealthy animal for sale to the public.

SHIPPING POLICY:
I ship with fedex overnight monday through thursday morning being good weather is permitted in the forecast (40F-90F). I highly encourage checking your local weather in days of expected shipment and arrival, as well as ensuring someone is home to sign for the package. Shipping prices vary based on the size and quantity of the animal(s), as well as distance of the shipment. LIVE ANIMAL GUARANTEE AS LONG AS THE PACKAGE IS SIGNED FOR ALONG WITH GOOD WEATHER PERMITTED (40F-90F)! Although keep in mind shipping live animals is as much of a risk for the seller as it is for the customer but i'm proud to say i've never had an animal dead on arrival up to date. All animals are shipped in insulated boxes securely with or without heat packs depending on the weather and length of shipment. If something like this were to ever happen i will work with the customer accordingly to ensure Satisfaction to as much as i can control. Either replacement of the animal free of charge minus shipping charges incurred deemed necessary or full refund of the animals purchase price minus the shipping charges incurred. Other options can be discussed on a per customer basis if one decides to demand other options. I'm very reasonable and understanding.

PAYMENT PLAN POLICY:
Payment plan policy is 25% down and the animal(s) must be paid off within a period of 60 days after receiving the initial 25% down payment or else you forfeit the snake. Payments must be made no less than twice per 30 days. Payments made are non refundable due to the time i'm forfeiting of keeping the snake off the market and missing potential sales. Payment methods are personal check, western union, bank transfer, and cash app.

MISC:
If for any reason you can no longer keep an animal Regardless of the origin, Feel encouraged to contact me as I'm always open to taking in refugees. ALL ANIMALS ARE HELD BACK UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.

**********ALL POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE ACCORDINGLY**********
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, butter, het red axanthic, male, pastel