For Sale Gorgeous male babcocki leopard tortoise, 9.5 SCL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-16-2017, 10:20 PM   #1
biochemnerd808
Gorgeous male babcocki leopard tortoise, 9.5 SCL

We would like to find an amazing new family for our male leopard tortoise. He is used to spending the warm season outside, grazing his landscaped tortoise enclosure. He gets restless during the cold season, indoors in a pen... so I am hoping that someone in a warmer climate than the PNW is interested in him, e.g. in CA or FL.

He will eat any weeds, greens, grass etc. you offer him. I have not had to feed pellet foods, so I don't know if he will touch e.g. Mazuri.
He has been with me for 4 years, and is in excellent health. He has old pyramiding from a too dry beginning, but his new growth is smooth and healthy, and the dome is fully intact and symmetrical. He is SUPER friendly, will run over to a human to beg for a dandelion. I think he would do well as an individual pet, or as part of a leo group.

He is 9.5 SCL and weighs 2268g as of last week. He has shown steady, healthy growth over the last 4 years. He walks high and strong.

I'm asking $550 for him. Weather permitting, I can ship, at buyer's expense, via ShipYourReptiles. I accept Paypal.

See pics below. Serious inquiries only. You need to have an existing outdoor enclosure, and provide species appropriate care and food.

And from last Summer (he has grown since!):

Contact User Check User
Old 02-16-2017, 10:45 PM   #2
kytuan
Hi Katharine

Hi Katharine , are u interesting in trading with male cherryhead tort,,,, here are his pics

Thanks
Tuan
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2017, 11:03 PM   #3
biochemnerd808
No trades

Nope, not interested in trades, sorry. I'm looking to downsize, not get more torts of other species.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-16-2017, 11:40 PM   #4
kytuan
Thanks Katharine

Old 02-21-2017, 06:00 PM   #5
jwf2166
How old is this good-lookin' guy?

Old 02-21-2017, 06:20 PM   #6
Slowpoke
Darned handsome. I wish I could.

Old 02-21-2017, 06:27 PM   #7
biochemnerd808
Sold!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-29-2017, 10:17 PM   #8
tortsrus
Male leopard

Hi
I am looking for an adult male to breed with my female. I am thinking this guy isn't at that age as of yet ? Like has he tried to mate ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
high white, leopard tortoise, male