After 15 years away I came back to find..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2021, 12:22 AM   #23
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
The BS forum?

Not joking, really, since the original post wasn't about Faunaclassifieds the website (so doesn't belong in the site feedback section), but rather about the people who post ads on it (and not even about the ads themselves -- it was specifically directed at the people).
Are you reading the same thread that I am? If so, what am I missing?