Four Adult Females, One Proven! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 08:17 PM   #1
Christy Talbert
Four Adult Females, One Proven!

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to let go four of my adult females. I have hets and possible het girls coming up, as well as pastels, so my need for normal girls is on the decline. Here's a description of each of them. Ideally, I'd like them to go as a group. When I say LTC - I have had all the LTC girls three years. These girls are all just coming off of winter fast (most have eaten once), and weighed about 200g more in the fall than they do right now.

I had intended to breed all of them this season, but one of my males was uncooperative. Consequently, none of them were bred.

#1 1228 g. (bought as a yearling) Very, very pretty busy pattern (reason I picked her). As with most imports, it took her quite a while to get feeding regularly but over the past year she's really kicked in. She feeds great now, on GERBILS. I have gotten her to take a rat on occasion but really have not worked at it since I raise gerbils anyway. She has a good feeding response on gerbils and I think she could be switched, but can't say that absolutely. $300.

#2 1250g. Very pretty bright yellow girl. I bought her when I bought #1 and her deal is basically the same, except she eats rats. $300

#3 1426 g. Reduced pattern, unusually dark girl. She was bought as a yearling, supposedly had been a pet. I've had her two years. She eats great on rats. She has a little bump on her nose b/c she used to be in a cage where she rubbed (I switched cages). This is no big deal as far as I'm concerned, but I wanted to mention it.

Hazel - 1340g - I raised this girl from a CBB baby. She is a 4 1/2 year PROVEN BREEDER and layed four good eggs two years ago (I rested her this year). She eats fine on live rats. Just a normal looking ball, but a perfectly healthy never-been-sick proven girl. I'd expect her to be up to 1600 at least by breeding season, and since she rested last season I have no reason to think she would not go. My only reason for putting her up for sale is most of my girls are 2500-3500g. My food is better spent raising up my pastel girls etc. $450.

If I were keeping these girls it would be my expectation all four would lay in the fall (this is no guarantee just my honest assessment).

Pics Available! My references are excellent.

You pay shipping UPS overnight.

Thanks, Christy
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread