IT's BAAAAACK!!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

View Poll Results: Wolvie or Wolvie???
Hugh Jackman Wolverine 1 14.29%
Wolverine 6 85.71%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2003, 01:05 PM   #1
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
IT's BAAAAACK!!!!!!

*Insert drumroll here*

Yes ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, after months of laying low and endless hours training(yeah RIGHT) your interstellar host with the most has returned to call another, BRAND SPANKING NEW and IMPROVED...

*Symbol Crash Please*

Intergalactic Ultimate Championship Super Ultra Fictitious and Sometimes Real Life Celebrity Imaginary Texas Tornado Supercalifragilistic Expiallidocious Battle Royale DEATH MATCH WHO WOULD WIN POLL!!!(okay, so most of the endless training went into coming up with that name, sue me ).

It's getting close to Halloween Time Kiddies, and this poll has NOTHING to do with Halloween. But put your swim trunks on anyways because you might just wet your pants.

But anyway, here we go...

In the Black Leather Corner...He's 6 foot something and weighs all of 160 pounds(at least he looks that little). He's got wussie sideburns and tries to act tough despite crying like a wuss at the end of X-2. Yes folks, it's Wolverine from the new X-men movies!!!!!!

And in the Yellow Spandex Corner... well, need I give any further introductions? The REAL Wolverine from the X-men comics.

Okay folks, which one will win?!?!?!

LET"S GET IT ON!!!

Old 10-13-2003, 03:01 PM   #2
robin d.
personally, hugh looks like................

a pansy boy. i leanred to like the movie after sometime of watching it due toi the fact there wasnt anything else better on tv and we had watched all the other DVD's hundreds of times. but my first instict of the movie is that it sucked....BAD not like the cartoon characters or comics. maybe if no one had ever been exposed to the comics it would be okay but in all actuality it hugs the big un. i will confess i havent seen the new one but its not really on my "things to do list". oh well wolverine would kick hugh's pansy a$$ (regardless of the yellow tights )...............

also, as far as sex appeal, hugh is ugly.... wolverine though is a hot looking comic guy
who else could look that good in a yellow and blue spandex suit??? wolverine is on FIRE!!!!!

wow, thats bad when the cartoon or comic character looks better than the real life movie actor hahahahah

Old 10-13-2003, 06:57 PM   #3
kenster
Rob..
After months and months off, this was the best you could come up with ? I think the "cult" needs to find a new polemiester . But since this is here, I guess I'll play along. This was way to easy. The cartoon wolverine would kick Hugh's butt without breaking a sweat. As soon as Hugh steped into the ring with the "real" wolverine he would be calling for his mommy.

Old 10-14-2003, 09:55 AM   #4
Dragondad
LOL

Ok for the light side, I believe that Wolverine would take Hugh two out of three, hell 99 out of a 100. (You never know one lucky shot for the one win). Thats the problem with todays movies they take a good idea and ruin it. I am the type that liked Lou Ferrigno(sp) as the hulk not some computer generated thing. When casting gets done to fill the image of the character not the screen name of the star then movies will s**k. Oh and by the way whatever happened to the Robin Hood that didnt have an english accent?? The old phrase the book was better was true, even if it is a comic book.

Old 10-15-2003, 04:30 PM   #5
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
Well okay Ken, I only spent 5 minutes thinking this one up, but more will come eventually. I started out small and I will build back up again to some ultimate battle brawlage...that's if I can get over this d@mn creative block I've had the last several months...argh...

Old 10-15-2003, 04:42 PM   #6
robin d.
okay... what's next

pac -man vs. ms. pac-mac who would win and why =oP

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!