For Sale Adult Male Sunglow - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 03-13-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
Anthony V.
Adult Male Sunglow

I have a 2006 male Kahl sunglow boa available. He produced a litter for me last year, and has gotten another female to ovulate for me this year. He is approximately 6 feet long and currently eating a f/t medium rat every two weeks. He is in great health and he is incredibly docile. This is the type of snake that a science teacher wants in their classroom. I have no problem keeping him here for future breeding seasons as I know he gets the job done. However, I am trying to raise funds for another project so I've decided to make this guy available. I am asking for a rehoming fee of $800, shipped. Feel free to call, text, or email with any questions.

Goodguy thread about me here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=284221

top pic taken 3-13-12
bottom pic is last years litter

Thanks,
Anthony
925-222-8880 cell
FedEx certified shipper
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!