Payroll option for businesses - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 06-22-2019, 06:34 PM   #1
callak
Payroll option for businesses

Hello everyone!

I work for an accounting firm in Daytona Beach FL that has been developing a cloud based accounting software for some time. The software itself will be called eAccounting. It's similar to other accounting software out there like Quickbooks and Freshbooks and we hope to have it available to soon. During the development we partnered with Paychex to be able to offer competitively priced full service payroll option to run along with it. So while it has our eAccounting name, it is all run on the back end by Paychex. We have the payroll up and running with a few clients now so we are excited to now be offering eAccounting payroll. This is completely full service payroll option where the system will process payroll, and file and pay your payroll taxes and accuracy is guaranteed.

As a reptile enthusiast myself I know lower cost alternatives are always in need for any reptile business so I'm hoping I might be able to help save some money for some! Fees are based on the businesses needs and amount of employees on payroll and is competitive to the other companies out there, even Paychex. I can generally meet or beat most offerings I've seen out there right now. I can even automate the payroll so that if you run the same hours every week, it does it all by itself and you never have to look at it. If you are in need of a full service payroll option for your business please check out below to see what’s included and let me know if you’re interested!

Included in eAccounting payroll:

Pay W-2 Employees ✔
Pay 1099 Contractors ✔
Pay by Check or Direct Deposit ✔
Print W-2s ✔
Electronically File W-2s ✔
Federal Tax Forms ✔
State Tax Forms ✔
E-file Forms & E-pay Taxes ✔
No Penalties Guaranteed ✔
Free Support ✔
Year-end Forms Included ✔
Tax Forms & Payments Are Prepared & Filed for You ✔

Below is a short video on it.

https://www.runpayroll.com/spf/cpsgu...t.aspx?PC=TKAH

Payroll site:

https://www.runpayroll.com/SPF/Login/Auth.aspx?PC=TKAH

You can view our accounting firms website here:

http://taxbizcpa.com/

Being a accounting firm we also offer a full variety of accounting, tax and bookkeeping services if you are in need of those as well. We are able to offer our services virtually and locally so we are able to cater to anyone in any state. If you are interested in or know someone who is, please contact us and let us know!

Thanks!!

Daniel Dickens
VP Business Development eAccounting Solutions
dand@taxbizcpa.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!