For Sale 1.1 Western Fox Snakes ('20) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 01-08-2022, 09:29 AM   #1
Jgorsuch
1.1 Western Fox Snakes ('20)

Having to scale back a few of my projects due to time constraints, I just don't have as much time for breeding projects as I thought I'd have when I sourced these guys. Up for discussion are two '20 Western fox snakes. The male is larger and is starting to color up nicely. The female is smaller and is showing nice yellow coloration on her ventral scales. I don't have locality information, but both were purchased through this site. The male is feeding on F/T adult mice weekly, and the female is feeding on (multiple) F/T fuzzy mice weekly. She's large enough to take small adult mice, but prefers fuzzies for some reason. Asking $500 plus shipping (weather permitting) for the pair, sold as a pair only. Serious inquiries only.Name:  IMG_1308.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  834.7 KB

Name:  IMG_1288 (1).jpg
Views: 530
Size:  447.7 KB
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2022, 08:13 PM   #2
MIKE1956
These great guys still available? Thanks, Mike M

Old 02-19-2022, 04:42 PM   #3
Maumee22
Are they the Pantherophis vulpinus or the Pantherophis ramspotti?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!