For Sale Rare Terrarium Plants - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 01-19-2022, 12:24 AM   #1
Shortstack1021
Rare Terrarium Plants

Solanum Uleanum

Purple, fuzzy and an easy grower this species is a must have for any terrarium collection!! For sale are well rooted plants all roughly same size as pictured
below $50 each (multiple available)

Philodendron Verrucusom

A classic in the vivarium hobby!! Well rooted plants with at least one leaf and active growth $45 each (3 available)

Anthurium Polyschistum

Devils lettuce lookalike Well rooted plant with two leaves and and another incoming although oldest leaf is due to fall off soon others are perfect!! $65 (one available)

Shipping is USPS Priority from NJ with free insulation if needed!! Can ship whenever buyer request. Flat rate $15

Feel free to ask any question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2022, 09:47 AM   #2
Socratic Monologue
Nice to see some viv plants for sale! Those look great. Best of luck with the sale.

Old 01-23-2022, 12:10 AM   #3
Shortstack1021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
Nice to see some viv plants for sale! Those look great. Best of luck with the sale.

Thanks!! Hoping to post more eventually I have too many lol!! Just putting this out for a feeler as to how many people on here are also into plants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!