For Sale feeders galore! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
ScreamersONLY
feeders galore!

For sale only unless you have bi-color vampire crabs, or some huuuuuuge species of tailess whip scorpion or some cool praying mantids!

here is the ad:

Fruit fly cultures!!!!

These will be at whole sale prices, as any quantity for the next month!!!

$2.00 per culture!!!

I will be spending hours this week making more than 800 cultures of each species. So the prices will be niiiiice for my fellow insectivore pet keepers!

These cultures will be ready by April 10th 2011. Place pre-orders now if interested!

Dubia roach nymphs will also be available!

I will also have some nice little sample cups of dubia roaches. These will be for smaller hobbyists, or folks who simply want to try these out, or possibly over come their fear of roaches!!!

******** These look like cute little rollie pollies! So for you roach scaredy cats just kidding, you won't be as freaked out!

These little dubia roach nymphs come in cups of:

25 count

50 count

100 count

Prices for dubia roaches are:

1/4 inch in size -

25 count - $3.50

50 count - $4.50

100 count - $7.00

1/2 inch in size -

25 count - $4.00

50 count - $6.50

100 count - $8.75

3/4 inchers mixed with 1 inchers -

25 count - $5.00

50 count - $7.50

100 count - $9.99

These are ready now!

I will also have super fresh blue bottle pupae in cups at these prices:

50 - $1.00

100 - $1.99

500 - $9.85

1,000 - $16.00

2,000 - $29.99

3,000 - $42.99

4,000 - $50.95

5,000 - $62.45

If you want more than 5,000, email me. I will work out pricing with you, and also do this in a timely manner to ensure you that I ship them out as soon as they pupate in their cocoons!!! This will assure you that you will be receiving nothing but the freshest pupae to last you a long time!!!

Blue bottle fly pupae will be ready starting April 7th 2011

I will also be getting into zebra silk worms again!!!

Let me know if you are interested in more than 200. I am trying my best to sell them by 200 counts and above. Eventually I will once again, offer much smaller count cups. But as of now, I will only be taking orders of 200 or more containers.

I will be offering 200 count cups with sizes between 1 inch - 2 inches.

These are zebra silk worms. Zebra silk worms are a much stronger type of silk worm, and they are much easier to keep a live and well without worrying as much compared to the plain white type.

These zebra silk worms are also easily sexed. The females are striped with black rings while the males are solid white! For those who want to breed them, I can send you a care sheet free of charge of course!

200 count cup - $18.99

If you want larger worms, I can grow them to 2.5 - 3 inchers and the price for those are - $25.99

These 2.5 - 3 inchers are literally less than 5 days away from spinning their cocoons!

These will be ready when I get enough buyers to make the "feed and grow" worth while for all of us to be satisfied.

Please email me if you are interested. My email is Care4urchameleon@live.com. Please title the email subject - "feeders wanted"

Please type out your full name, mailing address, and what you are interested in. ANY QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED!!!

I am pay pal friendly. I accept checks and money orders. I DO NOT accept cash because I look out for my customers and want to make sure you do not get into any inconvenient trouble. Unfortunately mailing cash is not safe.

Now for the other buggies!!!

I also have two different species of fun and exciting praying mantids that are meant as pets. These are sub adult Violin mantis and sub adult Popa Spurca mantis. Sub adult means they are only one molt away from turning to adults. Both species are extremely easy to keep a live and healthy, and both will mate easily and lay lots of oothecae (egg cases) for you! Their eggs look so cool too! They are pumped out of the female and stick to whatever they decide to lay them on. These egg cases look so funny and cool! They are brown and sometimes tan in color and are very much like honey combs in some ways.

One Violin female mantis can lay enough egg cases to hatch out and give you OVER 200 babies!!!

One Popa Spurca female mantis can lay enough egg cases to hatch out and give you OVER 200 babies too!!!

The Violin mantis were bred by two different looking lineages. Their offspring will be bringing out a vast variety of different colorations!

A sub adult male and female is only $40.00.

Popa Spurca mantids look so much like Twigs!!! It is so unusal and fascinating at the same time! Your friends and family members will be amazed at how much they look like little twigs! You should keep them in a container with twigs and dried up leaves to get the full effect of how well their body structure works as a cammofluage! This is a must have for those who enjoy weird and unsual pets!

A sub adult male and female is only $25.00.

The Violin mantis should be fed flying insects such as wild caught moths. I sell blue bottle fly pupae super cheap, so this will make your new little pet happy, while your pockets don't suffer!!!

Popa Spurca also eat moths and blue bottle flies, but they will also happily eat roaches and crickets! Popa Spurca basically accept anything!

These pet mantis are ready now!!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-03-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
SPAR0W HAWK
PM sent!

Old 04-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #3
Mikeg414
Would you be willing to trade some violin mantids for some stick bugs? email me at mikeg414@gmail.com please!

Old 05-05-2011, 02:03 AM   #4
TriniDragons
please email me regarding the roaches.. clapsthedon@aol.com

Old 05-05-2011, 02:13 AM   #5
TriniDragons
email me clapsthedon@aol.com

looking for small raches and if you have larger crickets!!!

Old 05-18-2011, 02:17 AM   #6
mco reptiles
Hi, I'm in jersey just outside of philly, and I'm very interested in getting some cool inverts for whole sale.
email me at sales@mcoreptiles.com with a list if you can.
Specifically right now I want a lot of pandinus imperator and whatever the "huuuuge" whip scorps are.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!