Trade Adult Fem Albino Boa for ball morphs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 04-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
gotbit1985
Adult Fem Albino Boa for ball morphs

Hello I have a Kahl Albino Female boa that is 7 1-2 to 8ft about 30#s and may be gravid from a motley 66%het albino. I would like to trade her for ball morphs, preferably one really nice one(clown, codom het clown, citrus whiteout,calico,?) but send any offers to chadtibbs@hotmail.com Just in case yourwondering She is glued to her belly heat(I took her hide off for the pic) and you can see some swelling on her and she hadent ate for over aa week before pics
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-04-2011, 07:55 AM   #2
Focal
Hi. What's the trade value?

Old 04-04-2011, 08:24 AM   #3
dawgylove
Question ?????

how much in cash ???

Old 04-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #4
gotbit1985
Hello, well I have had quite a few emails with trade and cash offers, but I am working today so this is all the time I have until im off tonight. I have a cash offer of $1300 and there a a few trades i am considering for gravid females. So if you are still interested please shoot me an email. Again those are offers I received,I didnt want to put a cash value but thats what were at. Thank you very much for looking Chad Tibbs
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-04-2011, 02:40 PM   #5
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotbit1985 View Post
Hello, well I have had quite a few emails with trade and cash offers, but I am working today so this is all the time I have until im off tonight. I have a cash offer of $1300 and there a a few trades i am considering for gravid females. So if you are still interested please shoot me an email. Again those are offers I received,I didnt want to put a cash value but thats what were at. Thank you very much for looking Chad Tibbs

you said you got offered $1300.00 cash and you havent jumped on it ?
If its a real offer you better accept it ..

Old 04-04-2011, 05:39 PM   #6
eggbound
I HEAR YA!!!

Old 04-04-2011, 08:12 PM   #7
gotbit1985
She is now spoken for, thanks for the interest
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa constrictor, gravid