Wanted Looking for a Pair of baby red footed tortoises. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 03-25-2014, 09:03 AM   #1
xXZRed567Xx
Looking for a Pair of baby red footed tortoises.

Hello all,
My name is Zach, and i am looking for a pair of baby red footed tortoises. I would prefer them to be about 3" in size, not hatchlings. If you have healthy hatchlings for a VERY good price, i will consider it. I am not looking to spend a lot of money on them, maybe $150. They must be healthy and i am looking for pictures as well. If you are in the Massachusetts area i am able to drive, otherwise we can arrange for shipping. I don't need a setup, just the tortoises. They will be going to a good home. There is no smoking or other pets to worry about. I already have a set up so they can be put right in as soon as they arrive. They will NOT be used for breeding, just as companions to me. Gender does not matter either, as long as they get along.

Thank you!

Zach
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2014, 12:17 AM   #2
spinosa man
have exactly what your looking for

I have well established redroots. They are bred in south florida. You can pick the exact size as I will go through 100 or so invididuals. Sizes are available from 3-5 inches very high quality rare orange colors available as well as straight up red foots I will include pics of actual animals. Sexing is possible as in I could get you a male and female. The tortises are in excellent condition and I would be happy to answer any and all questions regarding food vitamins lighting and temp requirements and I stand behind the animals. Certain requirements are needed to be met to ensure they grow up heatly lighting and calcium supplements are necessary. My name is josh and I have over 30 year's experience dealing wiith this species. To reach me stein1130@gmail.com or 954-806-9952 ill include a sampling of some small redfoot. Email me to get an ssortment of pictures im having a problem loading onto tths page. Redfoots make great pets email and call for pics and exact prices including shipping I can have to you overnight if you want. And will send you s variety of pics if you want I vould send everything you would need included tank lighting proper bulbs and nutrients all for one low price. Feel free to call and discuss. 954-806-9952 .I dont mind shipping everthing needed at prices that beat anywhere else you could have everthing properly there and set up by wed.... josh reptiles/turtles are my passion. ....josh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
redfoot, tortoise