SOLD!! 1.0 2016 Lipstick Junglow *REDUCED* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 01-31-2017, 01:39 PM   #1
WHOABOA
Exclamation 1.0 2016 Lipstick Junglow *REDUCED*

This was my original hold back for this 2016 litter. I have changed up my breeding plans now so I have decided to let him go. He is VERY well started and growing perfectly. He was A Lipstick Junglow X High Contrast Albino so his patterns and colors are extremely vivid. His reds are incredible. He was really the show stopper of the litter which is why I had choose him as my hold back, But now I would like to clear a little rack space to get prepared for the upcoming season. I Have lowered him to $400.00 plus shipping (usually around $50 or $55.00) This is a steal of a deal. I have posted these pictures but I will be taking more its very hard to get a photo to really do him justice.** These pictures were taken with out flash or a fliter of any kind.** He has very bright red saddles as well as pinks going down his sides. He will make a perfect breeder with just a little time. He is feeding on small rats F/T if you want more pictures just hit me up either PM or email Whoaboas@gmail.com Or you can call me 479-616-8552 -Derek
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa constrictor, jungle, sunglow