For Sale Couch Potato Banana - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 06-12-2019, 09:22 PM   #1
Rwinwar4
Couch Potato Banana

If you like "Ornage Is The New Black" you will not like this orange creamsicle because he is ALLLLL MAAANNN.

On a sadder note, like most young manly men these days, he is experiencing failure-to-launch syndrome. Though he was first out of the egg, he's last to leave the nest. He is seemingly content to hunker down in his dad's basement for the foreseeable future, whereas all his siblings have moved out and sought education, careers, and the hollow pursuit of documenting their best moments on Instagram.

But enough is enough. Daddy has grown tired of enabling this slothful and embarrassing behavior. It's time Son got a glimpse of the world beyond his little hide box. I am seeking a life coach on the boarder of confident and arrogant; the Li Shang to my Fa Mulan--someone to make a man out of fragile boy.

For an outrageous $330, that person can shoulder the responsibility of cancelling the Xbox Live subscription, confiscating all Rockstars and Cheetos the pantry holds, and help my son become as mysterious as the dark side of the moon (another Mulan reference, not Pink Floyd).

2018 Male Banana Cinnamon Enchi Lazy Pants, weighing 200g of junk food and wasted years. Eats live and f/t mice (gross) and pork grinds (yum).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-18-2019, 09:06 PM   #2
Droptine10
Now THAT is a sales pitch

Old 06-18-2019, 09:29 PM   #3
Helenthereef

Certainly got my attention. Sorry I don't have a basement for him to move into, but I'm sure you'll find someone who does.
(and he's quite a looker too)

Old 06-18-2019, 10:57 PM   #4
Perrylee
I love the background! I hope your young boy does well ❤

Old 06-21-2019, 08:55 PM   #5
Droptine10
He does have awesome color !!
I wonder how the color will hold up.They start out so bright
and beautiful but dull a lot with age.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
banana, banana ball python, cinnamon, enchi, male