baby marmoset monkey - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 05:36 PM   #1
sissy
baby marmoset monkey

Im looking for a baby marmoset I have been loking for a long time.I would like it if someone would work with me and let me make payment for one.I would give 1000.00 to 1400.00 for one.I know if anyone has one it would go to a very good home lots of love to give and plenty of time.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2004, 01:37 PM   #2
karlamc83
did you ever find a baby marmoset because i want one too! karlamc83@yahoo.com

Old 11-14-2004, 08:18 PM   #3
sissy
I never found one but if you do let me know to.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-15-2004, 03:50 PM   #4
karlamc83
Red face

that sux! we have to be able to find one somwhere! have you tried emailing people at exotic sites? alot of people dont advertise it but have them...i think cause i know theyre out there!

Old 11-15-2004, 04:28 PM   #5
sissy
Well I have found some but I dont have the money now for one till next year cause Im trying to buy a house,there is a lady in florda that sells marmasets for 1900 thats not to bad but i can not pay that myself.I would be willing now to give 500.00 for one.How much are you wanting to spend?Ill look around I have talked to alot of people that has them.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-15-2004, 05:38 PM   #6
karlamc83
Wink

i am willing to spend that much my fiance and i are going half on him. i would like a pygmy marmoset not a regular sized one. please email me at karlamc83@yahoo.com with the contact info of the people you know that sell them and any info you have on them. thank you so much! im so excited! -karla

Old 11-26-2004, 01:17 PM   #7
huffmanjs
Marmosett

I to have been looking for someone tohelp me you guys. I want to start a breeding facility here in SD and no will work with to do that. I understand that there are people that go out looking for these exoctics and want them for free but it is unreal how the breeders are no interested in helping those that truely want one of these little one. If you all find someone that will work with you please let me know. I want an older breeding pair!

Ssuan

Old 11-26-2004, 02:36 PM   #8
sissy
I so understand what you are saying,I have been looking for a monkey forever and still no luck.I can not tell you who could help you out but if you think of anyway to do something about finding some ill try to help out,I would still like to find one for myself the same.Good Luck.Let me know if you need anything.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-03-2004, 10:54 PM   #9
reptiledealer
marmosets

i have two common bottle babies for 2000 each i also have some pgyms avalible through a friend but they are much more like around 7k each for babies, i am willing to talk to people, and help new breeders i do have some older breeders also for sale proven boys and girls please call my cell at 617-947-0058 ask for chris my company is reptile retreat and as i said i am willing to work with people but my animals are quality and i get high prices thanks chris

Old 12-29-2004, 03:20 PM   #10
Safari'sCharmer
There is a breeder, her name is Tracy, in Tennessee that sells common, pencillotta, and pgymys for around 2700, but very good quality and extremely tame. There is also a breeder in Austin,TX that sells all kinds of marmosets you just have to look him up. I dont have the number to him (he is where we got our Male and we got our female from the lady in TN).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread