The Pittsburgh Reptile Show NEXT SHOW APRIL 10th!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 03-13-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
royal1reptiles
Talking The Pittsburgh Reptile Show NEXT SHOW APRIL 10th!!

We wanted to invite every one to the Next Pittsburgh Reptile Show!
APRIL 10th 2011!

1321 freeport Road
Cheswick Pa

The Pittsburgh Reptile show and Sale is your hometown show that has been in Pittsburgh for the last 19 years. We would like to welcome you to our show!

We have a very large selection of Reptiles and supplies, at our show so there will be plenty for everyone. We also plan on continuing to grow finding new vendors with great animals to add to our show and catering to the customer. The Harmar house (show location) has central Heat/Air so the show is always the perfect climate for you. They also have a full bar with homemade food items at good prices, big screen tv's with all the games on so you would not miss a thing while out enjoying the reptile show. The Pittsburgh Reptile Show also has the lowest Admission $5.00 per person 4 & under FREE compared to other shows in Pennsylvania.

We look forward to seeing you at our show on April 10th!

Also add us as a friend on facebook for tons of updates look up pittsburgh reptile show on facebook!!

Old 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
royal1reptiles
Plus we are currently looking to add more Spider vendors, Bearded Dragon vendors and Venomous Vendors if you are interested in vending at one of our shows please contact us at 724-516-0441 Our Table fee is $40 for 8 foot and includes 2 free admissions.
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2011, 09:58 AM   #3
royal1reptiles
Hey all show is next weekend !! anyone got anything cool they are bringing?

Old 04-03-2011, 01:08 PM   #4
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
Hey all show is next weekend !! anyone got anything cool they are bringing?
Yes, I will be bringing myself....

Old 04-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #5
royal1reptiles
matt well that is very special!! glad your bringing your self.. what else are you bringing?

Old 04-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #6
DIESELMACK
couple boas I am looking to move,can bring with me if anyones interested otherwise I am leaving them at home,both are 09s.If both are taken will do $300 for the pair

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...16#post1245216

Old 04-04-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
porkchop48
Nothing like being late to the party

I will be there with my frogs, some odd and ends. A few tank set ups.

And possibly a male U. Linneatus if any one is looking :-)

Old 04-04-2011, 05:39 PM   #8
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
matt well that is very special!! glad your bringing your self.. what else are you bringing?
Most likely I will be joined by a friend who will be selling some breeding size leos for good prices.

I have a handful of corns left from last year including some nice higher end lavender projects. I'm mostly out of stuff that I planned on selling, but with eggs dropping now, I will have some adult male corn and ball python morphs offered up that are breeding now.

Old 04-04-2011, 08:14 PM   #9
royal1reptiles
Matt,
are those the really awesome Lav color corns? I cant believe you still have them if their the ones im thinking of?

Kristy ... you are always late for the parties!! but you bring all the fun!

Scott? have you talked to Willy i need to call him but keep forgetting, the last couple of months he has wanted to come out but the snow keeps getting him stuck..

hope all is well with every one!

we still need a bearded dragon breeder if any one has any suggestions!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
frog, pennsylvania, pittsburgh, pittsburgh reptile show, venomous