Extremely bored at work.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics not appropriate for the Miscellaneous sales, wanteds, or trade forums.

Old 02-25-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
metaldad904
Extremely bored at work....

As you can tell i'm bored to death at work today, while i could be doing something productive i'd much rather just sit here and post of fauna and screw around until my day is over

So, just for fun i decided to post my workspace and where i spend about 10 hours a day 5 days a week at. My job is a lot like the show office or the move office space. Feel free to post your own work spaces if you feel like it

Old 02-25-2011, 11:58 AM   #2
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldad904 View Post
As you can tell i'm bored to death at work today, while i could be doing something productive i'd much rather just sit here and post of fauna and screw around until my day is over

So, just for fun i decided to post my workspace and where i spend about 10 hours a day 5 days a week at. My job is a lot like the show office or the move office space. Feel free to post your own work spaces if you feel like it

I'm hoping your boss doesn't see this post, Jason.....

Old 02-25-2011, 01:47 PM   #3
metaldad904
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
I'm hoping your boss doesn't see this post, Jason.....
HAHAHAHA i would be shocked if he did. Somehow i just don't see him knowing what faunaclassifieds is or even what a forum would be lol

Old 02-25-2011, 01:49 PM   #4
metaldad904
It also doesn't hurt than my boss and I are good friends, we hang out at bars and drink together so we're cool. Even if he knew about the post he wouldn't give a crap....as long as my work is good everyone is happy

Old 02-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #5
maggiemay1969
I am at a desk too Jason and *extremely* bored right now...I'd take a pic w/my cellphone but we aren't allowed to have them in the room with us. Looks very much like your desk only I have SIX freaking computer monitors, 3 different key boards and four different mice. No wonder I have neck/shoulder and arm issues eh? Hope your day is over quick! I have 30 more minutes, and have been doing the same, floating around on Fauna reading all I can about my beardies.

Have a good weekend!

Old 02-25-2011, 09:14 PM   #6
metaldad904
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiemay1969 View Post
I am at a desk too Jason and *extremely* bored right now...I'd take a pic w/my cellphone but we aren't allowed to have them in the room with us. Looks very much like your desk only I have SIX freaking computer monitors, 3 different key boards and four different mice. No wonder I have neck/shoulder and arm issues eh? Hope your day is over quick! I have 30 more minutes, and have been doing the same, floating around on Fauna reading all I can about my beardies.

Have a good weekend!
Wow that's a pretty long Friday! I don't think I could even use 6 computer monitors, the one gives me enough headaches. I got outta there a couple hours ago, ready for bed...must be gettin old haha. Gettin carpal tunnel yet? Using that damn mouse all day starts to kill my right wrist. Have a good weekend too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!