SOLD!! Suriname BCC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 06-30-2019, 05:51 PM   #1
Mike Eckert
Suriname BCC

Two males. Although the majority of the 12.14 in this 2016 litter have ladder or reverse tail stripes they were not line bred and came from two unrelated adults that consisted of a very diverse blend of Suriname bloodlines. They consist of Futo X yellow wild caught X Rio Bravo Pokigron X big peaked Sipperly X dark saddled ladder tail wild caught. This litter also had reduced side markings.

Flawless & tame. For size reference the container in the photos is about 2.5ft long so they are around 5 ft long (perfect age and size for breeding). They eat frozen thawed rats. My camera and lighting are poor and they look very nice in real life. I have two other brothers of these so the only reason I am selling these is for space and don't have the need for as many males. I chose to keep the other two because they had long reverse stripe tails and not ladder type tails like these.

$650/each or best offer includes same day shipping with insurance to your Delta Cargo desk at your nearest airport.
https://www.facebook.com/mike.eckert.790
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-03-2019, 07:18 PM   #2
Cspearen
I’m checking in to give a few good words to vouch for this man and his animals, not that he needs it. Mike is the “bee’s knees”, the “”cat’s meow” and the “dog’s bark” when it comes to his own integrity and the integrity of animals. In other words let me put it this way, if you are considering purchasing animals from him, and you are capable of keeping and raising these animals, you simply can not go wrong. His skill in record keeping, husbandry, transaction in both sale, shipping and follow up are all top notch. Simply explained, if you’re
considering purchasing any boa from Mike rest assured it is worth your efforts and resources!

Old 07-03-2019, 07:33 PM   #3
wood0639
Cspearen, I agree. Mike has great and flawless animals!

Old 08-07-2019, 10:25 AM   #4
Mike Eckert
The one on the right in the 2nd photo is sold.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!