Mega Millions - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
Lucille
Mega Millions

I'm going to have to buy a lottery ticket in the next day or two now that the prize is almost half a billion dollars. That's a lot of money.....

Old 03-28-2012, 12:49 PM   #2
AbsoluteApril
what would you do first if you won?

(we all pitched in for tickets at work)

Old 03-28-2012, 12:53 PM   #3
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post

Rent my sons one of those suites at the Toyota Center to see Aerosmith in I think June. Costs $2-5,000 depending on location and meals ordered. Well worth it.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #4
Shadera
Wow, nobody won last night?

We recently started playing. Figure we can't win if we don't play.

Good luck to those holding tickets!

Old 03-28-2012, 06:55 PM   #5
sschind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
Wow, nobody won last night?

We recently started playing. Figure we can't win if we don't play.

I figure my chances of winning if I buy a ticket are about the same as them accidentally sending me a check for the entire amount even if I don't so I've decided to keep my money.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #6
Lucille
You are a wise man, Steve. Still, whenever I purchase a high stakes lottery ticket I fantasize about how it would be if I was wealthy and that's worth a buck.
Understand, I'm not unhappy now. Money doesn't buy happiness. But it can buy Aerosmith tickets, luxuries for the kids, and a little more security for old age, and so on.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #7
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post

If I do win we all are going to have one heck of a Fauna party, lol.

Old 03-29-2012, 07:59 AM   #8
rcarichter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Money doesn't buy happiness.
I'd like the opportunity to prove that for myself. I'm pretty happy now, but when I get upset, it's usually due to lack of money. It sure would be nice to know how I'm going to get all 3 kids through college. After that, a house in the Turks and Caicos, my favorite place on earth.

Noelle

Old 03-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #9
Morelia4life
It is $500 million now. I think the cash value is like $350 million dollars. If I won, I would first spend $1million to get it out of my system. I would then invest about $5 million in Gold and high interest CD's. I would then contact my local zoo and tell them I would like to work there in the reptile display. When they ask me what my education is, I would tell them that I graduated high school but that isn't important because they are about to be handed $5million dollars for my employment. I would then contact one of the high end carpet python breeders and tell them I would like to invest a few million dollars in their company and I would like to be apart of that. After that, me and my wife would probably take a vacation somewhere and I would give her a few million to go buy whatever she wants. I would then look into buying a new house, around the $300,000 mark would be fine. I would pay off my car and then buy two new cars... my favorites. They are a 2005 Infiniti G35 coupe and a Infiniti FX35, also a 2005 model.

After that, I would give my family about $20 million dollars and I would give almost my whole 3rd shift at work $1million a piece to quit. That would be about $40million or so for all of them. After all this, I would go to the store and buy a 6 pack of Budlight, come home and not worry about a damn thing for the rest of my life.

Old 03-30-2012, 10:06 PM   #10
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post

I gotz tickets!!

I'll be scouting out a few acres and a good home contractor.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!