FWC and Rufus Beaks!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 09:50 AM   #1
NBmononoke
FWC and Rufus Beaks!!!!

Did you get to meet Romeo or Juliet, my wonderful False Water Cobras?
Romeo was at the San Jose show and Juliet was at the Sacramento and Anaheim shows.
Well......Their babies are ready to go. Hatched Nov.1st. I finally decided on who I am keeping so the rest can go now. They are the worlds most wonderfully tempered babied (Sorry Wes, I love Josephine, the hypo I get from you, but mine are still the sweetest!) $125 for males and $150 for females.
Also available are CB Rufus beaked nose snakes. Not proven feeders yet. I will let them go at $125 for males and $150 for females, but once they get going they will be $150 for males and $175 for females.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2007, 10:01 AM   #2
Kkin924
can you send me pics of the fwcs or post them please.
thanks, jon

Kkin924@aol.com

Old 03-02-2007, 09:34 AM   #3
NBmononoke
I will get them out as soon as I can.
Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-03-2007, 08:25 PM   #4
pituophissayi
how much for a pair shipped to 80003?

Old 03-04-2007, 11:07 PM   #5
NBmononoke
Hi Zack,
Shipping would run about $50 next day. What is the temperature like there?
And what were you interested in, the FWCs or the rufus?
Thanks Naomi
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-16-2007, 01:55 PM   #6
spider3474
hi do you still have the rufus beaks

Old 03-23-2007, 01:34 AM   #7
Giantsfan24
I live in orange)near anaheim. Where can I get pix of the false water cobras? Also, did you sell some of yours to Radical reptiles in stanton? I ask because I just bought 1 from there and they mentoned getting it from a breeder.

Old 03-23-2007, 02:49 PM   #8
NBmononoke
Yes I still have some rufus beaks left and no I have not sold any of my FWC babies to Radical. I will get pix by this weekend. I know I should have posted pix before, but I am having some seperation anxiety about selling my babies. FWC's are one of the most awesome snakes around, excluding maybe indigos.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-23-2007, 03:37 PM   #9
Giantsfan24
Question

Just for my education, can you house 2 young false water cobras together(separating during feeding of course)?

Old 03-23-2007, 04:49 PM   #10
NBmononoke
I have always kept my adult pair together. There has never been any problem during feeding even. I feed together and they never try to steal each other's food. But I wouldn't trust a baby though. I think their inexperience and appetites would get the best of them.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread