Wanted Breeding Age Male Leo for breeding loan? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 04-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
jbt123
Breeding Age Male Leo for breeding loan?

Hi there!
I have a female leopard tortoise. She's 2 feet long, weighs about 15-20 pounds, and is about 15 years old.

I would really like to try breeding her this year. I live in Macon, GA, and would love to borrow a male to see what happens!

Of course, I would be happy to discuss with whoever has the male on terms of splitting the litter/etc...just contact me and I'm sure we can work something out!

Thank you, and I hope to hear from someone soon!

The picture is of Brownie, the female in question.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #2
fasteddie
Hello;
Would you have an extra female for sale?
Than you
Ed

Old 04-17-2011, 07:48 AM   #3
Scottip
How long have you been breeding tortoises? How many eggs have you hatched? Why don't you ship her here to Florida on a breeding loan? I have a nice male that mounts everything that walks.
I have tons of references from the big breeders down here. I have produced hundreds of tortoises and am hatching them as we speak.
Scott

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!