Several ball python morphs for sale (plus a drawing for a FREE possible het caramel b - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 03:16 AM   #1
chrisssanjose
Several ball python morphs for sale (plus a drawing for a FREE possible het caramel b

Ca, USA

Below are several ball pythons I currently have available for sale (plus a free 50% het opportunity).

Regards,
Chris Simone
(408)772-7113 (Ca. PST)
www.SimoneReptiles.com

BALL PYTHONS:

Summary:
* '04 spiders
* 50% het clown juveniles (breeders)
* 50% het genetic stripe juvelines (breeders)
* 50% het caramel albino '04 babies
* 50% het pied '04 babies
* 25% het genetic stripe '04 babies (priced as normals)
* (2) normal male juveniles (Great eaters!)
* Imported adult female ball pythons (see other ad)

1.0 male 50% het caramel baby produced here: ***FREE Drawing***
See my website for details: www.simonereptiles.com
Once I hit 100 people signed up, I'm having the drawing.
I currently have 83 people signed up...so act fast!
After this drawing, I'll likely be giving away a few more
ball python possible hets and you will automatically be
signed up for that drawing also!

Details...
1.1 spider '04 babies produced here. Male: $6500. Female: $4500. Shipping not included.
Update: female sold...I do have a nice male still available.

4.0 50% het clown JUVENILE ball pythons ($225 each plus shipping, or $850 shipped for 4)
Produced in a joint breeding project between Jared Carr and Brian Barczyk (BHB).
These were purchased directly from Jared, have been in my collection for about a year,
and come with a copy of the original paperwork which includes photos with signatures
across each animal. These males are in the 700-900g range (I can get exact weights
if needed). They feed aggressively on f/t and live rats. See my '50% het Guarantee'!!!

8.0 50% het genetic stripe JUVENILE balls ($275 each plus shipping, or $1000 shipped
for 4). Some produced by Mark and Kim Bell, and the others by Jeremy Stone. These
were purchased directly from them (no middle men), have been in my collection for
about a year, and come with a copy of the original paperwork which includes photos
with signatures across each animal. These males are in the 600-1000g range (I can
get exact weights if needed). They feed aggressively on f/t and live rats.
********** See my '50% het Guarantee'!!! **********

50% het pied '04 baby ball pythons. Produced in '04 here from breeding het pied males to normal females. Only males available. When possible, they will be sold in packages of two males (one with the belly markings some think represents the hets, and one without). This is the fairest and most ethical way I can think to do it (beware of others selling possible het pieds! If you don't know why, feel free to email me for info...). Just $50 each for baby males. [Update: may only have 2 left]

50% het caramel albino '04 baby ball pythons. Produced in '04 here from breeding het caramel males to normal females. Only males available. I have breeder het males from the Sutherland line of caramel albino, and a het male breeder from Janie Malsin's line. I have 50% het male babies available from both lines. Just $60 each for baby males.

50% het axanthic (Jolliff) '04 baby ball pythons. Produced in '04 here from breeding a het axanthic male to normal females. Only males available. Just $50 each for baby males. [SOLD]

7.0 25% het genetic stripe baby ball pythons. Produced in '04 here from breeding a 50% het stripe male to a normal female. 7.1 babies were produced. :-( Only males available. Selling these for $40 each, which is less than an imported baby at your local petstore! Why not take a chance?

2.0 normal ball python juveniles. These two were sold to me as females, but they ended up being males. :-( I don't have any use for normal males. They are GREAT eaters on f/t rats and are approximately 800g each. $40 each plus shipping, or...
Make me an offer!!!

http://www.simonereptiles.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-28-2005, 02:55 PM   #2
ball python55
Hey intersted buyer

Do you sitll have the regular males if so how much would the shipping cost if I live in Chicago zipcode 60636.? thanks bye.

Old 01-28-2005, 03:17 PM   #3
theboakid8989
Can you email me?

Can you email me regarding the possible het pieds? theboakid8989@netscape.net
thanks

Old 01-28-2005, 03:19 PM   #4
GeckoTracks
Guys this ad is old about 3 months to be exact, if you’re that interested why not email him on his site to insure you'll get a response

Old 01-28-2005, 03:21 PM   #5
theboakid8989
lol

lol,i didn't even look

Old 01-29-2005, 01:05 AM   #6
chrisssanjose
feel free...

...to give me a call if you are looking for ball pythons.
I may have what you are looking for.

Thanks,
Chris
(408)772-7113
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread