Convince me!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-30-2012, 03:29 AM   #1
Frenchy89
Convince me!!!

As the title states Convince me to invest in gtps!!! I dont think it will take much. I used to have one but got rid of it. What makes you keep these guys besides thier stunning colors and awesome show animal. Also what locality should i get they all confuse the heck out of me!!!!

Old 12-30-2012, 12:37 PM   #2
GMTIRRILL
frenchi, go for it man, you listed all the reasons already to why to keep them and if you loved the one you had before then you should just get back into them as for locality dont worry about that if you want to invest go for broke and buy a high designer chondro from some one like rico walder or from finegtps.com come back to the to addiction.

Old 12-30-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
Frenchy89
Hahahha i have a vision for my livin room big screen on wall and 2 gorgeous GTPs
On the sides in awesome solid oak or some sort of cages that will allow maximum viewing and of course proper conditions

Old 01-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #4
East_Coast
If you have to be convinced you don't belong in the club.

Stick to Ball Pythons.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:11 PM   #5
Frenchy89
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast View Post
If you have to be convinced you don't belong in the club.

Stick to Ball Pythons.
Really??? What is w the attitude??? I just wanted some insight from people who already keep them, Geeez dude. No need to fly off the handle

Also Don't worry I don't wanna be a part of your lil club. If i do get a pair why would I want to be in a club w people like you?? Thought this was a discussion forum and you know discuss issues etc.. Not someone ask something and another act like a macho man. This is a forum for help.

Also if you read it says i wont need much convincing as I Used to have one. I wanted to know what LOCALITY TO GET!!!! Like what are the differences between all them. Get off your high horse!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!