CB USA Egyptians - last two! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Uromastyx

Notices

Old 06-01-2022, 03:11 PM   #1
Snakesatsunset
CB USA Egyptians - last two!

These are TRUE CB USA Egyptians, Not imports, not farmed!
On special, only two left that are triple size of hatchlings, and thriving. Sold unsexed - on special!
Making room 2 months before two big shows so we can stock up for our customers!
$399.99EA plus shipping.
To order click our website link: Snakes at Sunset
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-01-2022, 03:11 PM   #2
Snakesatsunset
picture is a hatchling, these are bigger then in pic.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-22-2022, 11:00 PM   #3
Methos75
Don't ever order form this place, they just take your money and make every excuse possible to not ship your order.

Old 06-24-2022, 03:51 PM   #4
Snakesatsunset
coming from the guy who wants us to ship in 91f degree weather, doesnt want to pick up at a hub, and is rude, obnoxious, and a KAREN and a half. GO BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE! We dont care that "others" ship with out regard to weather to your door.
ANIMALS COME FIRST - next time read the website policy!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-24-2022, 03:52 PM   #5
Snakesatsunset
and you were refunded promptly.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-24-2022, 10:46 PM   #6
Methos75
The temp was 86 and it never went higher. Which is something I repeatedly informed you of. Going to the internet and looking at the weather channel doesn't really give a accurate understanding of what's going on in a local area. I would of never kept pushing for shipping if I thought in anyway it might jeopardize a animal that I put a substantial investment into. I didn't make a spur of the moment decision. I only purchased a Elongated Tortoise after months of planning and sinking a lot of money into a nice setup. I'm not some dumbass new to Reptile husbandry, I've kept them decades now and work with some pretty rare species.

And based on the numerous reviews of your company I've seen online and on YouTube, I have serious questions as to rather you give a shit about animal welfare at all. You ship dead on arrival animals constantly, you ship dehydrated animals constantly, snakes with mites, emancipated animals, etc. Your track record on animal welfare leaves much to be desired. It's much more likely that you simply didn't have what I ordered in stock so made excuses as to why you couldn't ship over just telling the truth. Because the negative experiences with your company far exceed the positive ones and based on many of these reviews, integrity is something sorely missing from your enterprise.

Old 06-26-2022, 07:59 PM   #7
Snakesatsunset
yeah, well every tad bit info is lies lies lies. Anyone that wants to follow up on your claims will clearly see that what you said is not the case or how you make it out to be.
You never got below 90f.
You could not wait a few more days to be safer.
You refused to go to the hub for pickup.
You were rude, annoying, and threatening.
You threatened to attack us and post bad reviews where ever you wanted if we didnt ship "RIGHT AWAY!"
AND we are NOT bending to your petty wants. We refunded you and hope you never even consider us again for a purchase. SELLERS BEWARE!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!