Our newest addition.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Birds > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Birds.

Old 04-04-2006, 10:17 PM   #1
Cat_72
Our newest addition....

Well, we've had "Beaker" for a couple of weeks now, but I'm just getting around to posting a couple of pics, lol. He's a cinnamon Green Cheek Conure, and he's absolutely awesome. His favorite thing to do is to either sleep across my "mouse" hand, or share my dinner with me, lol. Not the best pics...but he's a very pretty boy.

Actually, I think "he" is a "she" judging from her actions.....but I don't feel the need to have him sexed...LOL.

Old 04-05-2006, 01:02 AM   #2
ladyserpent7
aaaawwww he/she is so cute..i love conures..i want one..but they can get reallly loud..oh and also, your picture made me hungry, so now im gonna go get something to eat

Old 04-05-2006, 03:04 AM   #3
PaulSage
Dang, Cathy. That's a cool looking conure. Good choice on the Green-Cheek. From what I've heard, they're not anywhere near as obnoxious as say... NANDAY'S. lol I didn't even know that there are color morphs of Green-Cheeks available now--shows you how out of the loop I've been.

Old 04-06-2006, 01:26 AM   #4
SPJ
That is a beautiful bird.
Congrats on getting it.

Old 04-06-2006, 09:30 AM   #5
Cat_72
Thanks guys.....I absolutely LOVE my Beaker, lol. I had a Nanday many years ago, and he was REALLY loud, but this guy is pretty quiet. He does usually throw a tantrum when I go to bed, lol...but it only lasts a few minutes and he gives up. He usually just kind of "mumbles" to himself more than anything, lol. I'll have to get some better pics of him taken....these really don't do him justice.

You think Beaker is pretty, Paul.....you should see the "Pineapple" Green Cheeks. They are stunning....their whole belly is like an electric yellow!

Sorry for making ya hungry Rana...but I hope you enjoyed your snack.

Old 04-09-2006, 02:40 AM   #6
ladyserpent7
snack??? i dont believe in them.......i had a rack of ribs..haha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!