Shipping help needed! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 02-21-2007, 03:18 PM   #1
Bella17
Shipping help needed!

Hi, I was told to repost this in here, to maybe get a better chance of help.

I am trying to sell a snake of mine and I have a buyer. I have never shipped(buyer knows this) and We have been trying to find out how I could do it. Fedex said they wont ship pets, because I am not a Buisness they told me no. I can't get a hold of any other pet shipping places, and No pet stores will ship. Is there anyone close to Plymouth/Canton Michigan That would be able to help me ship a 4ft corn to main. Buyer will pay shipping, and Any additional fee you might require for helping us out, assuming it isn't to much. If you are interested in giving me a hand that would be greatly appreciated. Email me at Blinkchick142@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time,
Michelle Rousseau

Old 02-21-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
Chris89
Start a business! Went down to the court house, fill out one of these babies: http://www.co.sangamon.il.us/Offices/ctyclerk/DBA.asp
(This if for my county, it will not work for yours)

And you're set to call Fed Ex back with you're brand new business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!